Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aww hunni - that sounds awful! (how bizarre - that was how I was expecting to spend the night...I hope this is not some unusual cosmic link we have forged...)

I hope you have a nice relaxing day - watch diagnosis murder again (I hope they're showing it!) and get better soon my darling!

ReputationRep:
    *goes bet*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    Who u reckon will get it this year?
    Heart says anyone but England or France, head says England or France. The Irish and Welsh have realistic chances but i just dont have a feeling for either of them this time round whereas last year i had this real intuition Wales would win it and they did.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you scots could do pretty well - I reckon you'll win 2 games this year - the team looked very impressive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    I reckon you scots could do pretty well - I reckon you'll win 2 games this year - the team looked very impressive...
    I expect us to be better than last year ( it would be almost impossible not to be) but 2nd bottom again after some decent performances.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know - I think considering the quality of your squad you should come fourth...in my estimations - although I dont know who out of wales/ireland you will beat - but I will wait to eat my words...

ReputationRep:
    Feeling a lttlie better, guts have stopped talking to me at least. I ahve just watched all the things I had on record onmy sky+ box that I haven't gotten around to. Time is a funny thing, it goes so fast some days and bloody slow another.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you have had a very fruitful day then - All I can say is roll on the weekend!

I have been getting started on my extended essay - the huge book i need to read got into the library today, and my back hurts from carrying it home to work oh...oh dear! :eek:

Got any more plans for the day? glad your guts are starting to behave themselves again :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well when the good pitch came, it was pakistan who rose to the occasion and beat India quite comprehensively which bodes well for the future. Asif looks a great find, still though i would have liked to have seen Gul bowl. Anyhow the one dayers should be interesting because traditionally Pakistan have been even stronger in ODI's compared to their test record, although now thats improving aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    It sounds like you have had a very fruitful day then - All I can say is roll on the weekend!

I have been getting started on my extended essay - the huge book i need to read got into the library today, and my back hurts from carrying it home to work oh...oh dear! :eek:

Got any more plans for the day? glad your guts are starting to behave themselves again :hugs:
    Close your eyes I am now giving you a virtual massage...................whilst puking into a bucket beside me. LOL sort a kills it, don't it.

I am going to see if I can put up some more vBookie I have neglected it rather a lot lately.

Good luck with the essay.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the wish of luck...but it'll still be going on for months now...

and - considering your condition, there is really no need :hugs: but feel free to request one once you feel in a better state to recieve it (coincidentally - my back is just very temperamental...but a 7kg book didn't help...)

Good luck with the vBookie though theres loads of stuff on now for you to do atleast!

ReputationRep:
    Any suggestions for events?

ReputationRep:
    You could do England-India Cricket, Tour de France teams result, Superbowl.etc.etc., and i'm sure theres loads of footie stuff - but i'll leave that to you

ReputationRep:
    Yannick Jauzion is out for 3 weeks, big blow for the French and great for the rest of us

ReputationRep:
    Yea - I just saw! great isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colly)
    Yannick Jauzion is out for 3 weeks, big blow for the French and great for the rest of us
    Oh you're kidding me!!!!!
    I was looking forward to seeing him- wanted to see what all the fuss was about, what with everyone hailing him as the best centre in world rugby. Ah well.

Brian O'Driscoll has been renamed 'Grian' O'Driscoll to produce initials of GO'D!

I really can't wait for tomorrow's match - 1.30 KO everybody!!!!

Does anyone know the betting for Ireland v Italy?

ReputationRep:
    lol go to vBookie

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=185422

ReputationRep:
    realistic odds cindy...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.