Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok then, knight first...........

ReputationRep:
    ok, done. Probably have to wait a few hours until he moves, lol

ReputationRep:
    ...Qxe4 check is the best as it's a forcing move, and if Qe2 then ..Nc2+.

ReputationRep:
    lol your rook is screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSornia)
    sorry, too late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damaster275)
    lol your rook is screwed
    lol, thanks for that!

(Original post by MrSornia)
    Nope, Bishop would come back to block the check and finish off your chances of a quick checkmate.

ReputationRep:
    he better move his king right otherwise he's just going to make things harder for me

ReputationRep:
    dam, he moved his rook into my knight

(Original post by gordon2002)
    he better move his king right otherwise he's just going to make things harder for me
    If K f1, B h3!, Rg2 (otherwise, definitely loses).... gets complicated after that.

Bxf3

ReputationRep:
    I think its going to be fairly hard to judge just how good he really is until he actually races for real, but by then it might be too late to save face if he's crap or maybe he'll make some people very rich. Only the Ferrari team can know how good he is but I agree with F1 Fanatic, I don't think he's gonna be as good as M.Schu or Kimi or Alonso so I doubt if he will win the championship in the fight of pure skill. It may be that if he does come in and recieves a nicely superior car he could pull it off. But then again, anything is possible...

For the moment I think we should all just forget about this contemplation and concetrate on Schumacher and revel in the presence of, quite frankly, a driving genius.

ReputationRep:
    i love surfing, only ever do it when on holiday (as i live in the centre of london), and spend more time in the sea than on the board but it's just so much fun, and guys who surf are always so fit.

ReputationRep:
    lol! you should see my local beach car park mid winter! yes some talent but rather alot of middle aged fat longboarders! yuk a fi!

ReputationRep:
    YAY the winter olympics they are SO cool aprt from the bloody Curling Zzzzz.....

ReputationRep:
    \o/

yay the ice skating!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    YAY the winter olympics they are SO cool aprt from the bloody Curling Zzzzz.....
    It's so weird! I love seeing it.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy watching ice hockey (Go Slovakia!) and short track speedskating.

ReputationRep:
    S'all good!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I can't wait for the ice skating!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.