The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dam, he moved his rook into my knight
gordon2002
he better move his king right otherwise he's just going to make things harder for me

If K f1, B h3!, Rg2 (otherwise, definitely loses).... gets complicated after that.
Bxf3
I think its going to be fairly hard to judge just how good he really is until he actually races for real, but by then it might be too late to save face if he's crap or maybe he'll make some people very rich. Only the Ferrari team can know how good he is but I agree with F1 Fanatic, I don't think he's gonna be as good as M.Schu or Kimi or Alonso so I doubt if he will win the championship in the fight of pure skill. It may be that if he does come in and recieves a nicely superior car he could pull it off. But then again, anything is possible...

For the moment I think we should all just forget about this contemplation and concetrate on Schumacher and revel in the presence of, quite frankly, a driving genius.
Reply 8884
i love surfing, only ever do it when on holiday (as i live in the centre of london), and spend more time in the sea than on the board but it's just so much fun, and guys who surf are always so fit.
lol! you should see my local beach car park mid winter! yes some talent but rather alot of middle aged fat longboarders! yuk a fi!
Reply 8886
YAY the winter olympics they are SO cool aprt from the bloody Curling Zzzzz.....
\o/

yay the ice skating!!!

:biggrin:
MrColin
YAY the winter olympics they are SO cool aprt from the bloody Curling Zzzzz.....

It's so weird! I love seeing it.
I enjoy watching ice hockey (Go Slovakia!) and short track speedskating. :smile:
Reply 8890
S'all good!
Reply 8891
I can't wait for the ice skating!
Juno
I can't wait for the ice skating!

me neither!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
sidekick
me neither!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:ditto: Its the best thing ever! I watched the European Championships a few weeks ago and the competitors were testing their Olympic routines...on the basis of that its gonna be a great watch.

Also I love watching the slalom skiing - you'd think watching them go down the same track would get boring but its actually quite mesmerising!:smile:
And the ski jumping cannot be missed either - amazing stuff.

Ooh and bobsleigh! Cool Runnings got me hooked on that! :biggrin:

So looking forward to it all...
I never really followed skiing before I went myself last year. Great fun and ive been following the build up on ski sunday. Also Speedskating, Bobsleigh, Freestyle skiing and Curling if we perform well again
LauraJane14
:ditto: Its the best thing ever! I watched the European Championships a few weeks ago and the competitors were testing their Olympic routines...on the basis of that its gonna be a great watch.

Also I love watching the slalom skiing - you'd think watching them go down the same track would get boring but its actually quite mesmerising!:smile:
And the ski jumping cannot be missed either - amazing stuff.

Ooh and bobsleigh! Cool Runnings got me hooked on that! :biggrin:

So looking forward to it all...

Hope they all have their lucky eggs... :biggrin:
I'm screwed, erm..... I've just offered him a draw:biggrin:
I will give a rep to who ever helps me win :smile: (president ben? you look like you're hungry for rep!)

Reply 8897
this is the worst game i have ever seen. how you managed to obtain an utterly lost position against a player who played 2.d3 is beyond me. In fact, white can deliver mate in 15 moves.
Reply 8898
I think your initial best move was a resignation, and then to go off and learn how to play, whilst advising your opponent to do the same. If you are 3 years old, forgive me.
Dwight67
I think your initial best move was a resignation, and then to go off and learn how to play, whilst advising your opponent to do the same. If you are 3 years old, forgive me.

hahahaha, you are very funny chuckle face

Latest