Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Yeh she does the snooker but doesnt have a clue about anything and its funny listening to her acting as if she does and asking prepared questions, but otherwise shes a good presenter.
    Exactly!! I know what you mean! I remember her making some comment at an athletics event last year about how she saw some great race about 15 years ago and remembers it well. You could just tell she was talking complete trash.

ReputationRep:
    Frankly, she's a bit of a woof-woof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qpwoei)
    If you are seeking advice on training programs, bike purchases or anything bike related try the cycling forums website.
    Yeah - there should be a Cycling society :yy:
    I checked this out last night. It's really good.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Nathan,

As far as choosing a route is concerned, did you just more or less make it up as you went along or are there recommended routes anywhere?

The only reason I ask is that I'm on placement in Luton and don't really know the local area at all.

TC

ReputationRep:
    Hello, My name is Jack Withey and I am making a sports magazine called ODD BALLS and i need a lot of people to answer these questions for me. I really need your help and it would be appreciated greatly, so here are the questions...

1. What combination of three sports do you like most?

Football, Cricket, Golf
    Football, Rugby, Tennis
    American Football, Basketball, Baseball
    Cricket, Golf, Tennis
    Rugby, Golf, Basketball
    Other……………………… …………………………
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.