Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yap. Same here! I am quick... but my stamina is terrible!
    and my hammys always go pop, my knees hurt after a while and my lower back can give way any day

I have no armchair though
    purchasing a lazyboy is the first sign you will become that person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antics)
    i hate andy murray more than anything in the universe
    I can think of things i hate more like French Connection as it is just offensive...

But Andy Murray comes up their I agree....stupid LOSER! (and people dont make any puns or be padantic with that just because he won a tournament

ReputationRep:
    well i know how u can "prove" that u did this. where abouts to do you live then? il giv u sum help just tell me the area you live in.

ReputationRep:
    By the looks of it, he's my cockney brother....

ReputationRep:
    omg iv just seen that he's 15. now that is a load of bull. i thought he was going to be about 19/20. now that is DEFINATELY out of the question. try racing Chris Clarke n i VERY VERY much doubt u will beat him (he is the AAA of England Under 17 200 and 400m champion) so if uc an't beat him and he can run 49seconds for 400m then how the hell can u run 44secs for 400m unless u secretly are jeramy Wariner in disguise (olympics 400m champion).

my help was going to be go out join a club and then do an open meet in the 400 and if u run 44seconds u will set a World Age Best for ur age and then get taken to the World Championships for Great Britain and probably be the youngest ever medalist as u will probablu bring a medal back, but as ur talking out ur ass then i very much doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    I can think of things i hate more like French Connection as it is just offensive...

But Andy Murray comes up their I agree....stupid LOSER! (and people dont make any puns or be padantic with that just because he won a tournament

So everyone who wins a tournament is a loser?

ReputationRep:
    No ffs it's not *******s I outpace pretty much everyone in my school except a select few who are faster than me. I'm not a long distancer because I can't pace myself except fast. Bleep test tommorow and f that they are effort I thought we had it today so I proper prepared for it now they're like "No boys do it tommorow" very annoying. Ant tbo "GOD" just piss off I don't really care what you think you just seem arrogant I mean first of all look at your name you egotistical prat. This is why people hate it when I'm not on their football team because I just nip in steal the ball outpace everyone and then get to the goal pace and someone shoots.

ReputationRep:
    Havnt read the rest of the thead because there is loads of it but I think that if england get the basics right then they could do it but france could prove a tough game as they showed against wales that they can play a lot better than they did against scotland. Heart says england though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teenie)
    Havnt read the rest of the thead because there is loads of it but I think that if england get the basics right then they could do it but france could prove a tough game as they showed against wales that they can play a lot better than they did against scotland. Heart says england though!
    Wales haven't played france yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Wales haven't played france yet.
    oops, didnt mean to write that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    Sasha Cohen Came first for the short program YES YES YES

See, Cohen is GREATNESS

Anyone remember me from ranting about her greatness a few pages ago.

YES YES YES

Me Happy Now.

Her Spiral was SO good. She got the highest compontants score aswell.

Did you see Kimmie Meissner do the Triple-Triple. Braveness

Yes Cohen Yes

And Cohen continues in her historic form of not going clean through 2 programmes - 2 falls in the long, so far. !

ReputationRep:
    Only two falls. She might have scrapped gold if the other two had skated average. But the Japanese one just did a perfect program. I wanna cry. I have been rooting for Cohen from day one! Oh Its smelly! The Japanese one just went 8 points infront of Cohen! God hand me something sharp!

ReputationRep:
    You could never tell that your'e 15 :rolleyes: You seem egotistical to create this thread in the first place; and as it turns out, it just showed what an ass you are. Grow up and join the real world where people dont care what magical treadmill you sprinted 500m on.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously just f off mate I don't give what you think because me and 2 mates know I did it so just go worry about your fat little self.

ReputationRep:
    SASHA GOT SILVER! YES YES YES, Would have prefered Gold but she has done so well! Here hoping she'll get gold in Vancouver! YES SILVER YES

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your bleep test tomorrow, may a suggest an early night's sleep and in the morning eat food that'll give you a steady release of energy.

ReputationRep:
    K thanks for some actual advice im probs goona go bed now

ReputationRep:
    thanks, glad you took it to heart. Sometimes you just have to listen to other people and realise you were wrong, hope you wake up in the morning refreshed and honest.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guess what I taking my first grading in 2 weeks for the yellow tag

Ok, what are those strip belts that you can buy. I.e some one in the club has a belt half green and half blue. Is that instead of having a green belt blue tag? Or is it some thing else.

I've seen them for sale too.

Interested by this rep available :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenageclay)
    Doubt it running isn't that good for loosing weight really your best doing cross-training one or rowing they are good for calorie burning. The best ones in our gym go up to about 30kmh.
    Running isn't that good for losing weight? Negative.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.