Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bloody missed the first hour of it Stupid me. Saw the last 3 though - poor slutskya (or however you spell it :p:) though... I always feel sorry for the ones whose last chance it is (although she should totally come back next year and prove robin cousins wrong ) - seen in last olympics when i became obsessed with the gymnastics and ruslana corkhina... i'm weird, my apologies.

ReputationRep:
    lol u n ur mates dnt believe the truth then. if u rly are that fast i suggest u get urself down to ur local athletics club and start runnin as u will make millions off that. off sponsorship prizemoney and such.

or may i suggest u join fairytale AC, i believe they are taking members at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    oh yea just got tickets to Ireland v Wales on sunday COME ON IRELAND...can't wait for Henson to come on mwhahahha

ReputationRep:
    Rusedski finally gets ahead of Henman in the rankings then Murray leep frogs him to be British No 1

ReputationRep:
    I watched the Ariels (Freestyle Skiing) yesterday and that was excellent !!

Just a reminder to everyone, coverage of the GB Men's Curling Bronze medal match starts on BBC Two at 12.45 PM.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    Rusedski finally gets ahead of Henman in the rankings then Murray leep frogs him to be British No 1
    Well I predicted Andy Murray would number one with a month earlier in this thread...I never thought it would be just a week later...lol

ReputationRep:
    ahh....BOD is gonna kill the spikey haired gimp....

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Whizz]India's batting were ok, bit predictable because any fool knew we were gona win. QUOTE]

Any fool can say that AFTER the result, lol.

ReputationRep:
    No doubt about that...if you're watching the game and hear someone screaming abuse at Henson it will most likely be me

ReputationRep:
    At my Taekwondo school, the multi-colored belts were used to signify being a half-rank toward the next belt. It's the same as getting a tag on the belt for the next rank.

Normally, the only half rank belts that people would buy were the red/black combination, because students are at the rank for a longer period of time. Otherwise, the half-colored belts are kind of a poor investment, because they're valid for a shorter period of time than a full color belt.

Hope that helped.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks just as I guessed! Yer I won't be investing in one

ReputationRep:
    Murray lost to Soderling . It wasnt really surprising because he was the underdog and Soderling is a great player who has just struggled with injury. Didnt really play well this week but he must have been tired. The serve was the problem, only 43% 1st serves in and his second serve is poor. Having said that he did have chances in the second set after he went down a break.

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering where you had dissapeared :p:

ReputationRep:
    im really looking forward to the game tomorrow. come on Ireland. Im looking forward to seeing Brian O Driscoll take on Henson.

ReputationRep:
    Come on Italy! I'm not Italian, I just don't want France to win...

16-12 to France as I speak. A late try by Italy could seal a shock win!

ReputationRep:
    no chance im afraid, France have been much better this half and looks like they're gonna win. Shame.

ReputationRep:
    Well once they scored the 2nd try Italy crumbled.

Oh well. So long as England and Wales win I'll be happy. Not saying that's a given! Ireland v Wales will be a cracking match.

Christ alive, that 1st row is a beast...

ReputationRep:
    What an infuriatingly lacklustre performance by England....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trunksss6)
    What an infuriatingly lacklustre performance by England....
    hear hear. very poor indeed.

regards
    --marty

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.