Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    really throws the competition wide open. only really italy are out of it now. and as long as one team wins tomorrow in dublin 4 teams will have played 3 and won 2. makes for a very interesting last 2 games for each side.
    Thats Wales out of it now and Ireland challenging along with Scotland,England and France. For Scotland to win we have to hope that Ireland can beat England in Twickenham and that Wales can sort themselves out and beat France in Cardiff ( as well as us winning our two games away to Ireland and the revealation that is this years Italy).

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...it looks like it will all end up coming down to points difference to be honest...and looking at that obviously England are in the best position, but who knows...

Wales for the wooden spoon!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Anyone watch it, i think it's a great alternative to Formula 1, it's actually live on Sky Sports 3 right now.

ReputationRep:
    And I was hoping that either France or Scotland would have the wooden spoon...

ReputationRep:
    Since there are so many riders on here!

I want to buy a spring riding jacket for shows and around yard to warm up in etc. I want to get it personalised. I cannot find any decent shop on the web that does this.

ReputationRep:
    France is still possible...they could quite feasible lose to wales and england then if italy pummeled wales then they could have it...it can be done!

ReputationRep:
    just got back from the game OH YEA come on ireland, basically we hammered Wales and could easily have scored another couple of tries-I swear I saw Malcolm O'Kelly ground the ball in the second half but no camera saw it. Highlight of the game for me-the incessant (good natured) wolf whistling that greeted Henson every time he came near the ball, I think it really got to him ho ho.
    Ireland will beat Scotland (who are great at home, don't seem to travel so well) so it could well come down to Ireland v England to decide the championship which would be fantastic, considering we've won for the last 2 years.
    Also the last time I will be in the old Landsdowne Road, will miss the place, great atmosphere on the terraces.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think the booing when henson came on was so good natured - not that I'm complaining.

Stephen jones going off made a massive difference though - he looked in amazing touch, and henson was appauling...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    Anyone watch it, i think it's a great alternative to Formula 1, it's actually live on Sky Sports 3 right now.
    Yeah I do follow it but cant watch it unless im home from Uni for the weekend. It's a bit of a shambles but great fun to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Bradford Bulls and New Zealand winger Lesley Vainikolo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Murray lost to Soderling . It wasnt really surprising because he was the underdog and Soderling is a great player who has just struggled with injury. Didnt really play well this week but he must have been tired. .
    Now not only is he making excuses for himself losing you are making ones for him....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    So everyone who wins a tournament is a loser?
    "stupid LOSER (and people dont make any puns or be padantic with that just because he won a tournament)"

I suppose it was asking for one really....

Bump:p:

Wrestlemania pretty soon

ReputationRep:
    Damn Scousers! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salla)
    Really don't mind that Finns lost. Our team is used to that already.
    how supportive:rolleyes:

maybe they have lost a lot but they won all matches but one during this olympics so i'm sure they feel disappointed, and to tell you the truth i think they deserved it more than sweden.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

My mate has just sent me this link (below). There's a free prize draw and discounts for all students. Apparently TheBikeCave is redeveloping itself!
    It's worth a shot, over £75 worth of freebies! Had to share it with you all!

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=375009

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Now not only is he making excuses for himself losing you are making ones for him....
    If you actually read what I said I dont make excuses. 'It wasnt really surprising because he was the underdog and Soderling is a great player who has just struggled with injury'. Where is the excuse in that? The point about him being tired is an observation which would naturally decrease the level of his game.

ReputationRep:
    Andy Murray... the new, updated, more improved Henman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    "stupid LOSER (and people dont make any puns or be padantic with that just because he won a tournament)"

I suppose it was asking for one really....
    Well if you make a stupid comment then you can expect a stupid answer

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a but late (!) but there was a stall at Olympia that did this...Therefore there should technically be stalls at other large horsey events- I'm sure I've seen them at Badminton??

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.