Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    this story wasn't only in the sun, it was on manchester online aswell.

and by the way Amir khan wouldn't have only knocked there heads off, he would have glued them back on aswell

ReputationRep:
    yaa man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Nothing to do with scousers, its something anyone across the uk would do, but yeh maybe scousers are a bit more rough than someone from chelsea or surrey!
    I'm sorry but I haven't seen anything wrong from people who reside in Chelsea (SW3).

Hows he full of himself? He's very down to earth and allways seems respectful. It seems that if he says he can beat someone, people thinks hes full of himself, even though he does end up beating them! That abuse was just pathetic. I thought Liverpool was once the most Cultural city in Europe or something???

ReputationRep:
    I thought the most cultural city in England was London, let alone Liverpool.

I cant remember 100% correctly, but Im sure Liverpool was voted so a couple of years back. I think it was quite well publicised (sp?)

Yep, here you go:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ts/2959944.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    This isn't the case, otherwise sherpas would be the worlds top sprinters, and they quite clearly are not.
    Sprinting is primarily an anaerobic sport. Higher lung capacity would not be of much help here. Increased haematocrit (number of red blood cells) would, but this can be altered by altitude training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulmaan_865)
    this story wasn't only in the sun, it was on manchester online aswell.

and by the way Amir khan wouldn't have only knocked there heads off, he would have glued them back on aswell
    why the **** does everyone think khan is some sort of incredable hulk that could knock everone out? ffs hes 19 years old and skinny as ****, the weakest skinniest bouncer could batter him to death. At least wait till hes a lil older and beefed up before making such dumb statements.

(Original post by Dj Nastie)
    why the **** does everyone think khan is some sort of incredable hulk that could knock everone out? ffs hes 19 years old and skinny as ****, the weakest skinniest bouncer could batter him to death. At least wait till hes a lil older and beefed up before making such dumb statements.
    Im sure he'd knock you out :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes - I am aware of this, hence my largely incredulous response

The majority of 100m sprinters dont breathe during a race, donchaknow...dont think paula radcliffe would cope so well though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    :confused:.. Guilty conscience about what?
    erm.... i've forgotten now :p:

glad you're back cindy :party:

ReputationRep:
    ^ yea probably would, but then again if i was gona fight him i wouldn't be stupid enough to A) do it alone and B) fight with fists.

ReputationRep:
    in his biography patrick said that he was afraid of no player in the field during his time in england, whether be roy keane or anyone else, but only one i.e Vinnie Jones

p.s. he said he respected roy keane alot and theres only player he hates in premiership and we all know who he is!!!

ReputationRep:
    its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esx77)
    its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog
    Well i think we can assume a bouncer has the mentality of a fighter =/

trust me, khan would get battered, i've said before, they would just hold down his arms and nut him to death, hes too scranny at the moment, give him time though.

ReputationRep:
    Silly Scouse *******s. All of them should be crushed and a car park made out of their pathetic city. European capital of culture! HA! Waste of time!

Maybe this will make people realise where the title should have been placed - Hull.

ReputationRep:
    Well i think we can assume a bouncer has the mentality of a fighter =/

trust me, khan would get battered, i've said before, they would just hold down his arms and nut him to death, hes too scranny at the moment, give him time though.
    bouncers just have to be a size - doesn't mean they got a good fight in them although a lot of them do.

the bigger they are the harder they fall

ReputationRep:
    that really shows how big the country is, i mean that not so many follow the hockey team. afterall they are good and have been so in the olympics before both males and females. if someone is good here, both teams and individual we follow it, doesn't matter if it isn't the most popular sport they still have support. in the US i guess you have more to choose from.

ReputationRep:
    England are going to win, even after being rattled by Scotland! anyway who thinks we should get rid of Dillaglio?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.