Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not me - he's one of the best players on the squad.... I personally reckon corry moody and dallaglio as a back 3 would be perfect.

ReputationRep:
    i htink England need dallagio for that bit of experience. that noon wasnt p to much the bit i saw of the scotland game, he was greedy with the ball. I also think Dawsons passed the best of his International playing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esx77)
    bouncers just have to be a size - doesn't mean they got a good fight in them although a lot of them do.

the bigger they are the harder they fall
    lol, tel you've never had a proper ruck =/

ReputationRep:
    Byronic, I'm sure any scouser will say they don't care at all on your minimalistic view of the city and its people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katy200)
    i htink England need dallagio for that bit of experience. that noon wasnt p to much the bit i saw of the scotland game, he was greedy with the ball. I also think Dawsons passed the best of his International playing.
    I think considering that eoin reddan is starting to be picked above dawson for wasps means things aren't looking very good for him. I think dallaglio has a bit left in him yet however.
    An english backrow of moody,corry and dallaglio would be good but its difficult to leave out someone like joe worsley.

ReputationRep:
    I still rate dawson higher than ellis, simply because he doesn't take a step and hence giving the team quicker ball.
    I agree dallaglio still has his best in him, but, yet again, worsley is hard to usurp, and with sanderson fit again soon it will be a tussle for that space.

I didn't see the scotland match too closely, but I rate noon very highly, so would suggest you dont get too disheartened too soon.

ReputationRep:
    all i have to say is COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhh boy i cannot wait for this!!!! Sunday night, 10pm - 1am on Bravo.

Fight of the night for me will be my man Georges St.Pierre vs BJ Penn
    Tough tough fight for GSP, could go either way. A lot of people still view Penn as the champion.

The main Event is Franklin vs The Crow which should also be interesting.

Will anyone else be watchin this? Predictions?

ReputationRep:
    A Man Utd player. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i think georges st pierres will win this one. He s a better all round fighter compared to Penn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raz)
    i think georges st pierres will win this one. He s a better all round fighter compared to Penn
    I would disagree, Penn is one of the most rounded fighters off all. Penn is also considered very slight favourite for this fight.

So you're saying GSP win.... how? Which round?

ReputationRep:
    im just being because im a big GSP fan! this fight is really tough to call. i mean GSP has great stand up skills and can dominate with ground n pound. But on the other hand BJ Penn's jiu jitsu skills are phenomenal. He s also beaten matt hughes which makes predictions even tougher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raz)
    im just being because im a big GSP fan! this fight is really tough to call. i mean GSP has great stand up skills and can dominate with ground n pound. But on the other hand BJ Penn's jiu jitsu skills are phenomenal. He s also beaten matt hughes which makes predictions even tougher!
    You know your stuff. Thought you were gonna say GSP by submission or something :p:

Yea, i'm GSP's biggest fan, awesome guy, would love him to win. This is the most antisipated fight ever for me to this date. Bring on Sunday!

ReputationRep:
    When I was in Seattle last week, I saw the most lovely bike, and it made me realise that riding one to uni next year would probably be cheaper and better than riding the bus. BUT I have no idea where I would get such a beautiful bike as this one. I don't know any bicycle words really, so I'm not sure how to describe it. It was NOT a mountain bike, or even vaguely sporty looking. It had big wide handlebars, and had flowers painted on the metal bit. They were pretty distinctive things, so I'm hoping that someone will know what I'm on about from this terrible description.
    If anyone is familiar with Bristol, I saw similar ones a couple of years ago in the bicycle shop at the bottom of Park St.

So: does anyone know what I'm on about? And does anyone know where such a bicycle could be purchased? And how much it'd cost? I'm having trouble googling for them because "awesome flowered bicycle" doesn't turn much up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting a new England rugby jersey and am considering the new football away shirt too!

But which numbers are best?! 0-99 are available.

Are 7 football / 8 rugby really the most common, and why?
    What would/do you have on your shirts?

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Was it like this?: http://www.giant-bicycle.com/uk/030....sp?model=10260

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What I'd have on my football shirt - 9.

ReputationRep:
    rugby-10-15 are probably the most glamorous positions. No one wants to be a forward or a wee scrum half.
    for me its number 8 all the way though. forwards rule.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.