Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He has already lost 5 and not fought outside his country.
    No wonder Amir has alreday stated 'I hope he takes me a few rounds' :laugh:

Another victory looms for young Amir.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a poor performance from Murray, a bit disappointing. Far to defensive for my liking. Davydenko came out agressively and really too control. Again Murray's service % was poor which didnt help him one bit. Even on the second set he was only really hitting winners off the back foot rather than controlling the rallies. I think he is a far better player when he attacks and comes forward rather than waiting for the opponent to make an error or for an opening.

ReputationRep:
    yeh thnk amir will defo win but we dnt know for sure as anythng can happen

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketb...ng_regulations

Four 10 minute quarters in international games (40 mins), and four 12 minute quarters in NBA and NCAA games (48 mins).

Bear in mind this is actual playing time. With pauses, a game usually last an hour and a half or more.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Recently, I have seen that I have been lacking pace and stamina in my football fitness and even my beep test results have gone way below what I was. I have also ganed a few pounds.:eek:

Any advice on how to get my pace and stamina back to increase my fitness levels otherwise my coach sai he has no choice but to kick me out

Thanks for any advice
    Really apprecaited

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost in the same boat m8

ReputationRep:
    too long on here maybe?

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Nah its just I've lost it. I need my stamina and pace back to be able to do anything. I dont wanna be kicked out of an academy.

ReputationRep:
    erm....anyone in agreement??:confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's all to do with the climate and conditions in addition to the genetics.

I remember reading a study when Linford Christie was still around and which showed that basically all the best 100m sprinters at the time came from roughly the same area of the Carribean and with a similar ancestry.

ReputationRep:
    The only question is if the fight will go past round one, this time.

ReputationRep:
    get yourself a training program

ReputationRep:
    Tip of the day... 3.15 Asian Maze worth an each way bet.

ReputationRep:
    Most people i've seen with rugby shirts have 10 for Jonny Wilkinson!

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...al/4805790.stm

Robinson is ****ing useless. I dont see why he has dropped Lewsey from the team let alone the 22!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by tiempo)
    31 for me

69 is just asking for trouble
    i like the idea of 69 it would be amusing

ReputationRep:
    Well speaking as an Irish fan that's a far better team than you've played in any of your other matches, harsh on Lewsey to be totally dropped (esp with Tindall still in) but he's hardly been on top form lately has he

ReputationRep:
    I dont know...I think Lewsey has been one of our best and most consistent players...but it looks like robinson is experimenting more than changing, so we'll have to wait and see....

I'm surprised to see worsley there - he has been redundant in the past few games...

ReputationRep:
    tip of the day was wrong....

http://www.racingpost.co.uk/horses/meeting_results.sd

my tip of the day...go for the names or the prettiest horse. Works for me

ReputationRep:
    I had a dabble earlier. I won on Brave Inca and Native Jack, lost on a couple of others put a profit overall.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.