Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    We deserved to win, daylight robbery. You cant describe it any other way. You got 14 points due to bad officiating
    Alright be a bad loser, im off to celebrate. If england had won by a debatable try how would you be feeling, ask yourself that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Regarding refereeing what goes around comes around.
    No it doesnt, and it doesnt make it alrite. Even video replays and they cant get it right, shambles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colly)
    Alright be a bad loser, im off to celebrate. If england had won by a debatable try how would you be feeling, ask yourself that
    Bad winner imo. Failing to accept that you shouldnt have won. Congratulations though. England are a fcking shambles, it's embarrasing

ReputationRep:
    Regarding refereeing what goes around comes around.
    did you not see the same fixture last year then? what goes around goes around again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colly)
    dawson should have joined him, and England played well so there's no need to get into the blame the officials game, dubious calls but as you know in rugby such things happen, both could have gone either way
    oh...for that little slap?

Mind you, O'callaghan's punch

I have to say quality of the games in thus years RSN, noubt special.

ReputationRep:
    was a good day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    did you not see the same fixture last year then? what goes around goes around again.
    That's like me saying I think Chelsea should have been in last season's Champions League final.

ReputationRep:
    That's like me saying I think Chelsea should have been in last season's Champions League final.
    no, it isn't - its saying in the same fixture the same poor adjudicating judgements were made against england...it does't look like levelling out!

ReputationRep:
    France deservedly win! Stop squabbling, losers!

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes but anyone but France. ABF. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    anyone do it? i love it!!

ReputationRep:
    Went once, but they limited my experience because I was 14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    'craphouse'? You silly aussies

Yes, i mean Soccer, but if we started taking up Aussies Rules Football in this country, we'd soon own your a ss

suuuuuuuuure

ReputationRep:
    i only started this year, go again, its so much fun!!

ReputationRep:
    Closest one to me is in Bedford, and the location in Bedford is pretty far

ReputationRep:
    Me and my housemate are disputing this - i argue the former, whereas he is adamant formula 1 drivers are the physically fitter.

Whats your take?

ReputationRep:
    Surely the F1 driver would be less fit, because he's sitting down driving, whilst the squash player has to run all over the place.
    I don't really know anything about F1 so I may be wrong. But surely playing squash is far more strenuous than driving a car, albeit an extremely fast one.

ReputationRep:
    i'd say the f1 driver. to maintain that level of concentration in those kidna of conditions is unreal. and following the naive assumption all a driver do is sit down and drive therefore doesnt need to be fit - all a squash player does is swing his hands holding a racquet to play squash...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Chueco)
    i'd say the f1 driver. to maintain that level of concentration in those kidna of conditions is unreal. and following the naive assumption all a driver do is sit down and drive therefore doesnt need to be fit - all a squash player does is swing his hands holding a racquet to play squash...

Physical fitness basis?

Quote:

"all a squash player does is swing his hands holding a racquet to play squash..."

You obviously haven't played Squash then.

ReputationRep:
    Id say the Squash player as having played squash, to play to a high standard you need to be very fit, tho f1 driver will also be but not to same level.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.