Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO

Watch
This discussion is closed.
RollDeep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
devesh254
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Don Bradman, Crocodile Dundee, Kylie Minogue, Steve Waugh, Harry Kewell, Richie Benaud and all the KANGAROOS in Australia....

.....YOUR GUYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

(but i wouldnt go as far as saying this is the end of them...not by a long shot...)
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I like how this tour seems set on a course of humiliation for the aussers.
Weejimmie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Check on betfair etc...
Lillith Grimore
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sounds much more like it! Matt's box rest has now been extended to a week We bought him on of the likit-on-a-rope things to keep him amused, and I rode him for half an hour at a very calm walk (so hopefully he won't go bonkers when I get round to riding properly again...)
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i would say that reputation and/or post count is a completely valid reason to feel more at home, therefore havig a more straight to the point oppinion in chelseababe's defence.
The Colonel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
i would say that reputation and/or post count is a completely valid reason to feel more at home, therefore havig a more straight to the point oppinion in chelseababe's defence.
I can referree this match if you want to judge it then
The Colonel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
And I love you as well. *hugs Colonel tightly and plants kiss on cheek. :p:

PS are you joining the FPL Soc and get ready for the new footy season? You trailed off last season hunny. See link in sig.
Just for that kiss you can have my pathetic reputation
The Colonel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Top 5:
1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Man Utd
5. Newcastle :eek:
The Colonel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Definatelty Not, If anyone thinks otherwise they are going to start turning football into F1 with the most sucessful team having rule changes to STOP it winning. Secondly there has always been a team who controlled transfers etc. for most of the 90s man utd had things there own way
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Spireite)
take newcastle off that list! more like most likely to be battling for the inter toto cup
most pundits reckon spurs and newcastle are the two teams who underperform the most in the league reparding the talent + their league position, and i think newcastle will improve enough to reach top half
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Villa
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Spurs maybe, I don't see that much talent in Newcastle's squad though.
The Colonel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Souness reckons there will be some 'big' signings although i've seen more gossip surrounding players departingn than arriving
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
I reckon spurs will get another Uefa and Newcastle should be top half.
But let's face facts - it's all about Villa :cool:
Janealams
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If england manage to beat ausies in Ashes i mean win the series then i guess the domination of aus in cricket will come to an end lets see wat happens but certainly its the biggest upset in ODIS history.
Imaad
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
waht an upset, some people must ahver made some serious nmoney ( not suggessting it was fixed)
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What were the pre-match odds of bangladesh winnng, anyone know? I bet there are some loyal fans who have done quite well out of this game financially!
Janealams
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by perkyDani)
i love wimbledon soooo much, tennis it the best game ever. its great watching all those hot guys sweating and groaning out there.
i really hope Marat Safin wins(i know he has no chance), but probs it will be federer
I can see him winning for the next 5 years and justine/sharapova
i agree with the dominant serve thing, after watching all the amazing rallies in the French open (nadal/puerta final) just watching the aces fly by will be so much lesss satisfying
well i dont think Safin dont have any chance it will be a much interesting tournament as Hewitt is back Safin Roddick Hewitt Federer Nadal its gonna be great Henman i think will not reach even fourth round but certainly i cant see Federer winning for next five years so as any female player Tennis is becoming more n more competetive n tough with the passage of time Fitness is one big issue so dont expect another Sampras in Federer he just cant be..
<A-S-H-I-Q-U-E>
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Bangladesh!!!

Bangladesh has pulled off one of the biggest upsets in cricket history, as they beat Australia by five wickets in the second ODI of the Natwest series.
Indeed, it's a great victory for Bangladeshi Cricket Team after beating India & Zimbabwe early this year!

Goodluck for the next match...!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
7.93%
Confident (71)
13.1%
Indifferent (75)
13.84%
Unsure (140)
25.83%
Worried (213)
39.3%

Watched Threads