Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yep. If they don't listen to what you say, you could drop the worst offenders or of course bonuses. Clean sheet bonuses and the sort and of course drills, make sure you drill what you want into the players and they'll find it hard not to do otherwise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    As a reaction to the Chelsea thread (yet another one).
    Lol, completly different situation! :rolleyes:

Can't compare in the slightest!

ReputationRep:
    I believe Liverpool ruined football during the Heysel disaster..

Horrible b*stards.

ReputationRep:
    That was so lame! =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)

Horrible b*stards.
    Mate the way you speak about that sometimes sounds so toungue and cheek...If its just a dig, it's out of order....If you're being serious, then you could apply some tact!

ReputationRep:
    Will be interesting to see how Murray lasts in this heat in a 5 setter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Yep. If they don't listen to what you say, you could drop the worst offenders or of course bonuses. Clean sheet bonuses and the sort and of course drills, make sure you drill what you want into the players and they'll find it hard not to do otherwise...
    I think its like a powerleague thing so they wont be getting paid

WTF... no Henson? What's he playing at? From what I've seen, my test side would look something like

15: J Lewsey
    14: G Thomas
    13: BOD
    12: G Henson
    11: T Shanklin
    10: S Jones
    9: D Peel
    1: G Jenkins
    2: S Byrne
    3: J White
    4: POC
    5: D Grewcock
    6: R Hill
    8: R Jones
    7: N Back

I say Jones instead of Corry at #8 because of his mobility and athleticism - So’oialo Collins are pretty damn powerful, but not that tall - plus Jones has just had a screamer...

ReputationRep:
    I might not understand this fully, but how has football been ruined? The games seem more interesting then 5-6 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    the crowds deserve a refund of some type but i doubt that will happen...poor crowd
    cost of tickets+ travel expenses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Mate the way you speak about that sometimes sounds so toungue and cheek...If its just a dig, it's out of order....If you're being serious, then you could apply some tact!
    I refute your comment there.
    It's the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    GOOD CHIOCE FOR THE AB'S, Coco's been out of form for ages. Rico has surpassed him by far.

Oh and GOOD ON THE CUZZY BROS beating the Lions.!!!
    Hehe, you go Eve :cool:

ReputationRep:
    For Shiz, Eh Cuz.

ReputationRep:
    Well India sure havent beaten England for a fair while.

Fact is that Australia who should have won at least the matches against Sommerset and Bangladesh if not all the matchs, have lost every one. And theyve shown no encouragin signs really. Thier best moment was thier mediocre batting against England yesterday

PS quite a good team there Interrigator

I refute your comment there.
    It's the truth.
    Don't go there. Please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Man United werent £100m in debt, on the verge of bankruptcy and up **** creek without a paddle before some dodgy russian billionaire bailed them out.

btw, not saying Chelsea are ruining football but thw two situations are incomparable. Football was ruined when BSkyB began to call the shots, Man United were simply the only club in the country with the financial nouse and desire to take advantage of it.
    But the problem now is that they all seem to think that they still have the power to choose who runs the club (the fans, that is), there's always drawbacks to an idea that could blow up in your face

ReputationRep:
    They're rusty, very very rusty and flat. But I said to my mate the other day, they'll improve but it wont happen overnight. I think they'll be more than ok for the test matches.

ReputationRep:

Horrible b*stards.
    Jesus you are one bitter man. Absolutely pathetic. Good job all evertonians aren't as bitter as you.

ReputationRep:
    aussies r old an hav lost their way

remember wot ryhmes wiv australia? FAILURE

ReputationRep:
    havent we been here before ?
    Rugby League, football, Cricket etc etc
    Aussies will prob batter us again, when it really really matters they will not be so crap as recently.
    Hope England win but no way will it be as easy as some people are talking about !

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.