Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    Wizard doesn't have to wish...........
    She was telling me about her studies last night....
    You may be a wizard but thats impossible, she was with me all night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milady)
    This gloating is very unbecoming. :rolleyes:

The reason Australia's been so p*ss-weak these past few matches is because the team's been indulging in a little too much drinking - and so turning up drunk and hungover to the games.
    Gary Sobers always reckoned he batted best when he was hung over, and Fred Trueman was even more malevolent when he'd got a headache.

You're off yer trolleys, all of yers. I'll have you know she was with me last night, practising her forehand grip. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    You're off yer trolleys, all of yers. I'll have you know she was with me last night, practising her forehand grip. :cool:

She was? Ohhh....it must have been her twin then. Damn...
    But her twin is equally hot, and has an equally impressive back(hand)side..... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-key)
    im looking forward to it, hope that roddick wins sharapova will take the womens i think
    I think the same! Or atleast that's who I hope will win.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

No.

ReputationRep:
    Henman is not good enough, he might have been good enough for one season, but he blew it. He'll just be an also ran again this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Yay, I've managed to persuade my friends to go to Gatcombe Park with me!! so excited, just need to get some tickets now!!
    dad keeps saying "Have we got tickts for Blenheim yet? No, no, we didn't do that yet did we. We must do that tonight..." And we still haven't quite got round to it. When's Gatcombe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    lessthanthree did, remember:p:?
    Oh yeah.

Now all those people who ask how to be a mod might turn their attention to Cindy. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oooooo congrats cindy, you deserved it
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillith Grimore)
    dad keeps saying "Have we got tickts for Blenheim yet? No, no, we didn't do that yet did we. We must do that tonight..." And we still haven't quite got round to it. When's Gatcombe?
    5th-7th August We're just going for the sunday though, sit by the water on the cross country and wait for someone to fall in!! So evil!! Can't wait though, I used to go every year with my family, but I haven't been for about 8 years!!

ReputationRep:
    He is blatently no where near good enough, he wasn't when he was at his prime and now he is dwindlying it yet another handicap against him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    Yeah actually, I posted my fantasy team there, which I amde up a while back. Now I'd deffo pur Ryan Jones in as 8. Williams was meant to be at 7 not 6, and Back at 6. WOuldn;t have RIchard Hill! Done nothing since world cup!

Shane Williams is too small to play teams like All blacks, need the bigger lads starting then, if we're running at 'em (which I doubt with Woodward's tactics) then bring on Williams and Wilko...

Thomas never misses a tackle, he needs to be in defensive line.
    You simply cannot switch around the position of the two flankers - despite how it appears the two places require very different skills and concentrations, and playing them out of position is a very bad idea.
    Also...your right ofcourse that thomas never misses a tackle, but he does get stripped round the outside as No'Nu did...remember? and do you think he would find it easier against sivivatu and howlett, considering they are both quicker, and sivivatu is far more powerful....

ReputationRep:
    he is blatently no where near good enough
    i agree.
    he is overated i think, and never has and never will.
    If Henman wins Wimbledon this year, I shall eat my own head.
    yeah lol, so will i

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for Marat Safin v mark philippoussis in the second round! The officials will need to wear padding and helmets :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Maria wins easily 6-2 6-2 . Murray also went through in straight sets. Time for Tiger now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    If Henman wins Wimbledon this year, I shall eat my own head.
    :dito: - if Henman wins Wimbledon, I shall eat afi's head too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking about from just this lions tour, every game hes played hes done well, maybe not up to his usual standards, but still better than Jones and any of the other fly-halfs challenging for his position!

ReputationRep:
    I have just seen he lost the first set, but haven't seen the rest, is he really playing badly?

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't found his rhythm yet. He's playing really erractic!

COME ON TIM!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.