Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, I dread to look at the score again then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickiM)
    Oh dear, I dread to look at the score again then!
    He is loosing the second set at 3-4 .

ReputationRep:
    federer would absolutely destroy him, in straight sets if he so desired.

ReputationRep:
    Basketball is one of the scrappiest and unentertaining games in the world.

ReputationRep:
    4-4 now! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think i should be a pro gambler. I bet on sundays grand prix, and won £400. 200-1 odds. beat that.

ReputationRep:
    Ive made looooads of money from gambeling. Probably over £1k in the last 8 months.

If anyone fancys making a guaranteed £95 win on tonights Germany v Argentina Confederation's Cup Game at 7:45PM, PM me and ill tell you what to do (takes about 10 minutes).
    Its perfectly legit, its just spread betting, and taking advantage of various intro offers. You must be over 18 though.

ReputationRep:
    Tie break :-\

ReputationRep:
    Ive made looooads of money from gambeling. Probably over £1k in the last 8 months.

If anyone fancys making a guaranteed £95 win on tonights Germany v Argentina Confederation's Cup Game at 7:45PM, PM me and ill tell you what to do (takes about 10 minutes).
    Its perfectly legit, its just spread betting, and taking advantage of various intro offers. You must be over 18 though.
    counts me out! im onli 16 but i have a bet everyweek on the footie (my dad put it on 4me)...and in the last 2 years ive won quite a lot of money.
    I had a bet on the weekend, all my other 3 teams won except chelsea :mad: and so i lost a bout £200 (that killed me)! how could they draw against newcastle argh!

ReputationRep:
    He has lost the first two sets!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that Tim Henmans dad looks like a near spitting image of George Bush or is it just me

ReputationRep:
    Thomas is quick, and I mean proper quick. Not far off Shane WIlliams' pace. Thomas would do a better job defensively.

WIlliams and back will be the starting flankers... you'll see.

See the game today? Great choice to leave Henson out wasn't it Clive?! Pratt!

ReputationRep:
    What's score now? I hope he loses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I'm talking about from just this lions tour, every game hes played hes done well, maybe not up to his usual standards, but still better than Jones and any of the other fly-halfs challenging for his position!
    That's a matter of opinion. He hasn't been that great!

GREAT DECISION CLIVE TO LEAVE HENSON OUT! SEE HIM TODAY, MAN OF THE MATCH, TWO TRIES...

STUNNING JUDGEMENT CLIVE, HOPE THE CENTRES GET PISSED ON IN THE FIRST TEST!

GO TO FOOTBALL NOW CLIVE.... NOBODY WANTS YOU!

ReputationRep:
    2-0 down set wise.

2-1 up game wise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saagar)
    Does anyone else think that Tim Henmans dad looks like a near spitting image of George Bush or is it just me
    Totally

ReputationRep:
    I don't want him to lose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardAndr)
    Basketball is one of the scrappiest and unentertaining games in the world.
    scrappy and unentertaining?have you watched rugby lately..i wouldn't call basketball scrappy its played with skill and unentertaining?clearly you've never seen an all star game..basketball can be fast paced or can slow it down and play more intelligently..either way i think its an awesome game..but hey thats your opinion

ReputationRep:
    Come on Nieminen. At least we wont have to listen to everyone going, come on Timmy.. it's your year then...

First round... ha ha! Tim...... ha ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardAndr)
    federer would absolutely destroy him, in straight sets if he so desired.
    Deffoo.. Roddick would humialiate him too

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.