1. Tony Woodcock -

16. Darren Whitcombe
    17. Greg Somerville
    18. Jono Gibbes -
    19. Sione Lauaki -
    20. Byron Kelleher
    21. Rico Gear -
    22. Mils Muiliana

WHY THE FRICKING HELL DOUNG "PRETTY BOY" HOWLETT IS STARTING IS BEYOND ME! RICO! RICO! RICO! RICO!

And yes, im still glad Cocopops has got the heave ho from the Aul Blicks. Eh Cuz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinghFello)
    Ive made looooads of money from gambeling. Probably over £1k in the last 8 months.

If anyone fancys making a guaranteed £95 win on tonights Germany v Argentina Confederation's Cup Game at 7:45PM, PM me and ill tell you what to do (takes about 10 minutes).
    Its perfectly legit, its just spread betting, and taking advantage of various intro offers. You must be over 18 though.
    Arbitrage??

I.e. taking advantage of odd differentials in different markets.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyboy123)
    Wilkinson would be good at 12. He has and con bring down people twice as big as him but deos not have the experiencee of working with Peel so by putting Jones at 11 you can sort that out. It also means you have 2 fantastics kickers on the side and you have the left and right footer which is an advantage for the wide kicks. I think that its a very good idea. Shame that Henson is left out but there are people better than him. Personally i think
    9. Peel
    10. Jones
    12. Wilkinson
    13. Lewsy
    Wilko at 12? Youre kidding right? He has little or no run of the ball skill. Leave it to the fast guys or palm it off to BOD. Seriously, the minute WIlko steps out of hte protection zone that the 10 has and slips into the 12 hes gonna have his knees screwed over again. A la Ben Tune.

Chucks Gavs in at 12, Give BOD the place of 13 like he lives in, Chuck Jonny (if you must) at 10 and leave em there. Wilko at 12 is gonna get done over by Mauger at least at 10 he'd be squaring up against Dan Carter and stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    4th Set currently 2-2 / 15-30

ReputationRep:
    It's all about trading, not gambling

ReputationRep:
    COME ON TIM

ReputationRep:
    Uh-oh not another tie break! I hope it isn't, I think it is 5-5 at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    It's going to 5 sets...

3-6 6-7 (5-7) 6-4 7-5 so far.

ReputationRep:
    He best start playing properly!

I can't stand it ...I'm getting so nervous now!

ReputationRep:
    3-6, 6-7, 6-4, 7-5

5th Set currently at 3-0 / 0-15

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your congrats peeps. I can only live up to the high expectation set for me now.

*kisses to one and all, hugs all round, passes glass of champers to each of you.
    Cheers
    Cindy x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Might I ask why this thread is sticky anyway? :-\
    Because it is deemed important maybe????
    The fact that London has fair chance in getting the olympics is a serious subject and would be good for the country as a whole. Certainly do the British morale a load of good.

ReputationRep:
    Well done Timothy. I am so glad he won.

ReputationRep:
    3-6, 6-7, 6-4, 7-5, 6-2.

Tim wins! Through to the second round! Woohoo! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    that was such a stressful match... took the edge off revising though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Colonel)
    Just poision the whole of the chelsea team, staff and manager before the start of next season so they all die, but just before this bet everything you can get your hands on on CHelsea NOT winning the odds must be pretty good.
    :eek: You need a good spanking for that!

Personally I would not advocate betting. It has destroyed so many lives and can become a habit. Be careful and be wise. Don't bet beyond your means.

ReputationRep:
    WOOO GO TIM!

Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova Sharapova

Absolutely gorgeous today
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    What an afternnon that has been. I couldn't bare to watch after the second set, so I came out of the front room and up stairs. I heard he won the thrid set and started to keep an eye on the score on the BBC website. I couldn't believe it when I saw he was 4-1 up in the fifth. I eventualyl went back down to watch the last game.

Well done Tim, is shows real determination and concentration to come back from 2 sets to love down.

But you got to feel a bit sorry for the poor Finish guy...I bet he thought he'd made it through after the second set....you can't feel too sorry for him though...lol
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    In conclusion Justine Henin-Hardenne will lose to sharapova when they play. It will be a close 3 setter....the winner of that (if it occurs before the finals) will win the whole thing...
    Looks like you won't be seeing this match after. Justine Henin-Hardenne was knocked out in the first round to Eleni Daniilidou

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.