Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well...just added my input...glad to help. p.s. the link on your signature doesn't work - just checked it out on the AB jokes thread...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah! fixed cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Following the RWC 2003:
    Q: Whats the difference between the All Blacks and a tea bag?
    A: The Tea Bag stays in the cup longer.

Q: Whats the difference between the All Blacks and an Arsonist?
    A: An Arsonist never loses his last match.

Q: Why doesn't Joe Rokocoko need any pre-tour travel injections?
    A: Because he never catches anything.

Following their loss to france in the 1999 RWC semi finals:
    Q: Why aren't the New Zealand team allowed a team dog?
    A: Because they can't hold on to a lead.

ReputationRep:
    ahahahahahah Love the cokopops one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegoldenvision)
    :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

that looks weird

ReputationRep:
    omg fixtures in like 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    I'd have Thomas over LEwsey anyday... amd ask your self this.... Lewsey has more Welsh blood in him than English. He played for Welsh schools too, but coaches didnt keep him on, didn't think he was good enough; (why I do not now!!) His brother also played for us, but he's not good.
    u dont half talk out of your a** do you

ReputationRep:
    hossy? Founding member of TSR Rugby? If i remember correctly I started the UKL thread before you even joined TSR. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Poor old Shane Williams, I was expecting him to at least make the squad, but well he and Henson would probably make the 2nd Test squad imo.

I don't see how good Stephen Jones is though, Wilkinson is by far a better kicker (well at least in place-kicking) and Ronan O'Gara is a very good in-play kicker! Actually Wilkinson had a rather poor game against Wellington and there were a lot of passing errors right?

Brian O'Driscoll's having a cracker of a tour so far don't you agree? I haven't seen much of Robinson this tour and he hasn't played in fullback since erm the Six Nations or the Canada match? I'd rather Lewsey be at the 15 position..

Just my 2 cents worth, don't flame me! I'm actually a supporter of the England RFU and a great admirer of Jonny Wilkinson so don't bash me up!

ReputationRep:
    *witholds from using baseball bat*

ReputationRep:
    Damn so thats Rusedski and Philippoussis out Its fun to watch their serves I could watch em all day Although I wouldn't want to get too close though....

Still got roddick....

ReputationRep:
    T. Henman vs D. Tursunov soon.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt Roddick and Hewitt can stop him. He has annihilated both of them in the past. And I have the gut feeling that Roddick is going to slip up somehow in the 4th round or in the quarters.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester United didn't kill football in 1991. Fair enough when United floated on the stock market they began a new trend, but was it all so bad? I mean, did it not give genuine fans an opportunity to own a little piece of the club they cherish so dearly? Shareholders United might have sold up now but their very existence proves some worth of stockmarket floatation.

Money has proven to be a dangerous tool in football, but we cannot deny that in the last 14 years there has been some brilliant games played - money and the premiership, stockmarket floatation and all the rest brought us the players who gave us those games. We have to be thankful for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    We sometimes never get to know the full picture with many footballing incidents (e.g. the report confirming Rijkaard approaching Frisk three times was omitted in the judge's report of the disciplinary matter). I'm not too sure on how much Mourinho is involved in the business to be honest.
    At the very least, he's guilty purely by association. And so are you, my embattled, cheating friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    And so are you, my embattled, cheating friend.
    :rolleyes: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death)
    I doubt Roddick and Hewitt can stop him. He has annihilated both of them in the past. And I have the gut feeling that Roddick is going to slip up somehow in the 4th round or in the quarters.
    Roddick can.

If Federer doesnt win it, I will be suprised.

ReputationRep:
    That tall guy 6ft 11'! Karlovic, What a serve!! I think he got 75+ aces in his last game!

Still lost though

ReputationRep:
    am i the only person who thinks this?

ReputationRep:
    yes

he is

i hate him

wish he loses

DIE

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.