Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im not 'whining' becasue hes gets support. im 'mhining' because hes a peice of shizer

ReputationRep:
    Just because somebody isn't the best at their chosen career path, but still tries doesn't make them a loser. Personally, I like him. But if you don't like him because of his personality, fair enough, you can't please everybody. Still, you don't have to shout it on the rooftops. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thing that does my head in, is not Henman himself being whack! It's the gormless people that go Wimbledon every year, and going ,'oh yes, It's definately Tim's year!' What are they basing that prediction on!?!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes Henman is a loser. He might have a better record than most people at Wimbledon but most of them are in their early 20's whereas as hes not. I'm sure he'd rather win 1 Wimbledon and never get into the quarter finals again, but that ain't gonna happen. I think Andy Murray a complete loser aswell but thats just me

ReputationRep:
    Anypne just hear them gimps in the crowd shouting, 'if you all love Henman clap your hands.'

How pathetic!!!

ReputationRep:
    agreed. GB cannot produce good sprots people for *****. whats the last thing we won? nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinktank)
    agreed. GB cannot produce good sprots people for *****. whats the last thing we won? nothing.
    4 x 100m relay at athens?

ReputationRep:
    You lot ridiculing henman are full of ****.....i'd be impressed if any of you achieved as much in your very own future occupations....i'm fed up with the band-wagon jumpers come this time of the year - if you don't like him or don't like watching him play, don't friggin watch it then....stupid fools.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    You lot ridiculing henman are full of shít.....i'd be impressed if any of you achieved as much in your very own future occupations....i'm fed up with the band-wagon jumpers come this time of the year - if you don't like him or don't like watching him play, don't friggin watch it then....stupid fools.
    I'm fed up with 'band-wagon jumpers' too. The ones that jump on the Tim will win Wimbleodn band-wagon!!!

ReputationRep:
    he is a waste of space...oh, he isnt gonna win wimbledon either.

ReputationRep:
    for all those who hate henman.. what if i said ure football team sucks (unless your a chelasea fan ) or what if i said.. England football team sucks... is that good?? no, i think not, although its fair for u guys to criticize sumbudy cuz they dont win, sports is not all about winning you know... If you still dont care then i should say, you should not be watching sports, nor even criticizing players...

Unless you can beat henman on the game then i'd give you all the freedom to criticize him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    He has never won a grand slam!
    And Arsenal FC are yet to go beyond the quarter finals of the Champions League but I don't hear people moaning about them, except their own fans...

ReputationRep:
    I find it so amusing that people warch one tennis tournament a year and think they know it all. That includes all the idiots who think Tim will win wimbledon and just as bad all the idiots that brand his as ****. His record speaks for itself. If you want to criticise him, watch more than 1 tournament a year. As for him as a person he is a nice character off the court but I guess you wouldnt know much about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And Arsenal FC are yet to go beyond the quarter finals of the Champions League but I don't hear people moaning about them, except their own fans...
    Arsenal have won the premiership... most pristigious league in the world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinktank)
    Rugby World Cup

ReputationRep:
    Kicking out of hand is the only plus point o'gormless shows in his game....his kicking from the floor and defence leave much to be desired, and his attacking play is shoddy - but his tactical kicking is still superb.
    and mostlyharmless is right...you do talk out of your arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    That tall guy 6ft 11'! Karlovic, What a serve!! I think he got 75+ aces in his last game!

Still lost though
    Lol it wasnt quite 75+, he equalled the record of 51 in one match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    Arsenal have won the premiership... most pristigious league in the world!
    Some people think the Champions League is a bigger prize still.

ReputationRep:
    They should buy Tim Henman an ass kicking machine, so he can just sit there all day with it. It would probably be more fun than watching than him playing at wimbledon.

Haha nah he's alright really

ReputationRep:
    How i wish murray will beat frederer.. =D

how i remember sampras was such a greedy man.. hes won wimbledon loads of times

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.