Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I find it quite disgraceful how many english people oppose Tim Henman.
    Tim Henman will never win wimbledon!
    Tim Henman is not ****!
    Tim Henman is overhyped by supporters who follow 1 tournament a year!
    but...
    Tim Henman is British
    I would rather support a loser who is British than a foreign winner

ReputationRep:
    So who is the best welsh player around at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Why was there yet another thread about Tim Henman? j/w

ReputationRep:
    No i think you're a loser, you piece of ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    So? It's not like he's not the only sportsman to have long hair hair is he? I can name you plenty of footballers who fit this category. And if women can have short hair butch-style I see no reason why men can't have it long...
    i was only joking about long hair. his look just gets on my nerves.lol.the look of his face when he wins gets on my nerves. he just himself gets on my nerves.lol.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should just get off his back for once in their lives..He tried...I'd be surprised if any of us lot could do any better.

This should be deleted fairly quickly...
    ... we've already got an anti-Henman vitriol thread, don't really require another. :cool:

EDIT: 2 in fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    I find it quite disgraceful how many english people oppose Tim Henman.
    Tim Henman will never win wimbledon!
    Tim Henman is not ****!
    Tim Henman is overhyped by supporters who follow 1 tournament a year!
    but...
    Tim Henman is British
    I would rather support a loser who is British than a foreign winner

HEAR HEAR

ReputationRep:
    So who is the best welsh player around at the moment?
    I hate tennis so don't care that there's no good welsh players... who's the best Englsih player in the world at the moment? Oh Tim Henman..... I'd be very proud of him, struggling through first round then getting beat in second... well done Tim!!!

ReputationRep:
    Same could be also said about football. TNS in the Champions League but never making group stages etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Same could be also said about football. TNS in the Champions League but never making group stages etc.
    TNS are not reguarded as Wales' best football team!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    I hate tennis so don't care that there's no good welsh players... who's the best Englsih player in the world at the moment? Oh Tim Henman..... I'd be very proud of him, struggling through first round then getting beat in second... well done Tim!!!
    Quite frankly if you hate tennis then why post about it. You clearly dont know anything about it so stop posting rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Quite frankly if you hate tennis then why post about it. You clearly dont know anything about it so stop posting rubbish.
    I just enjoy seeing people fail when they're hyped up. Paula Radcliffe.... ha ha.... now Tim Henman... great stuff! Both failures, I have no respect for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Everyone should just get off his back for once in their lives..He tried...I'd be surprised if any of us lot could do any better.

I'm not so sure you know... I think we may be able to do better... blindfolded!

ReputationRep:
    I just enjoy seeing people fail when they're hyped up. Paula Radcliffe.... ha ha.... now Tim Henman... great stuff! Both failures, I have no respect for!

And I'd be surprised if anyone had any respect for you...if you can't support anyone British for once

ReputationRep:
    FFS, he lost..so what?
    It's not like he went infront of the cameras and said "yeah I reckon I'll win it this yr". It's not his fault "Henmania" is overhyped.

ReputationRep:
    Well im sure a lot of people dont have any respect for you, I certainly dont. The only reason Henman is hyped up is because of people like you who take a bit of interest in wimbledon each year but they think he can win it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not so sure you know... I think we may be able to do better... blindfolded!
    Oh yes of course....as if you could do any better. You probably can't even hit the ball over the net

ReputationRep:
    So you only have respect for those who win anything? Congratulations and well done, for being an armchair glory hunter.

ReputationRep:
    Tim out, Murray on his way out! HA HA!
    Murray won the 1st set and is a break up in the 2nd so on his way through actually

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.