Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
trouttrout
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
He earns a living out of playing tennis.
I meant don't see point in me playing, as that daft bint was having a go saying I can't hit ball over net! Don't know if she's ever seen me play like, but she came to taht conclusion somehow!
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by thinktank)
I wish the sad little ******* ould go and get circumsided on TV. That would be entertaining sport.
LMFAO!!! Great that would be!
strath_05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tim is history...... Come on Murray!!!!!
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by strath_05)
Tim is history...... Come on Murray!!!!!
Why do people feel the need to support British people?! If we joined the Euro would you all start supporting all Europena teams? Beofre long, we'll support everyone!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trouttrout)
What??? Why wouldn't I?
Because I do not view them as Welsh as such because they play in the English league.
hossy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Will people be saying this should the Lions win?!
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by hossy)
Will people be saying this should the Lions win?!
If that d***head they call 'sir' keeps telling 'em to play the style they have been, they'll never win!!! Need to run at teams, spread ball.... CW plays narrow, that aint going to work. We'll deffo lose first test ok. THen he may get his act together, change team and tactics, then we'll be laughing!
mmjp
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The fact is that however unlikely, Tim has had a chance of winning for the past ten years, no matter how slight, because he's always been in the competition. If I had a career as a tennis player, for one I'd enjoy being involved in asuch a great occasion, and I'd also like to have a go at doing my best, even if that didn't mean winning.
WQtRiggEr
Report 13 years ago
I'd rather see Henson at inside centre and Wilkinson at flyhalf (a bit biased really :p: ) and maybe a little of Shane Williams? Do you think Cueto should get his chance somehow?

Hodgson had a relatively great game against Otagu except for that missed tackle..
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Nadal lost - no surprises there
Stick to clay.

Murray doing good! :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by WQtRiggEr)
I'd rather see Henson at inside centre and Wilkinson at flyhalf (a bit biased really :p: ) and maybe a little of Shane Williams? Do you think Cueto should get his chance somehow?
Yes for Henson and they must play Cueto!
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Yes for Henson and they must play Cueto!
I'd agree to. But as good as Williams is I'd chose Thomas and RObinson as wingers, Lewsey as full back.

Cueto is a class act too.
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Because I do not view them as Welsh as such because they play in the English league.
They don't play in the Englsih league. They play in the nationwide leagues... nd they are quite blatantly Welsh.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Already another thread posted earlier on this subject.
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mmjp)
The fact is that however unlikely, Tim has had a chance of winning for the past ten years, no matter how slight, because he's always been in the competition. If I had a career as a tennis player, for one I'd enjoy being involved in asuch a great occasion, and I'd also like to have a go at doing my best, even if that didn't mean winning.
He has the same chance that I've got of winning the lottery!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Already a similiar thread posted earlier than this.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This really is already being discussed in the Wimbledon thread.
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hate to see these mods with a gun, very trigger happy closing threads aint they?! Power trip be f**ked!!!

We need more than one thread mods.... takes ages to catch up on one thread ffs!!!

One was stating henman was out.... this is wimbleodn as a whole, come on!!!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trouttrout)
Hate to see these mods with a gun, very trigger happy closing threads aint they?! Power trip be f**ked!!!

We need more than one thread mods.... takes ages to catch up on one thread ffs!!!

One was stating henman was out.... this is wimbleodn as a whole, come on!!!
They were right to close them. I dont see the point in unknowledgeable people posting rubbish
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
They were right to close them. I dont see the point in unknowledgeable people posting rubbish
So Henman being knocked out of WImbledon isn;t a big enough in itself to have it's wn topic? Instead all the points have to be lost in this massive topic, which is meant for qibledon as a whole, not for losing your points that you want to make!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (315)
37.77%
No - but I will (64)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (393)
47.12%

Watched Threads