Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Safin is usually a lot more interesting to watch rather than Lopez. He's more of a personality, like they said he's an 'enigma'.

ReputationRep:
    He either plays amazingly or has an off day.. he had an off day. Lopez is a top player anyway, and better on grass than safin to begin with.

ReputationRep:
    This just highlighted his problem, his temperament. If he isnt up for it then he wont play yet in the right frame of mind he can match Federer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death)
    Gosh you would have thought I had insulted his country and whole family. Some people just take things a little too seriously.
    Just dont like it when people lie to be honest

ReputationRep:
    wtf?how could he lose?stupid ****.as somesaid **** happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    This just highlighted his problem, his temperament. If he isnt up for it then he wont play yet in the right frame of mind he can match Federer
    beat Fed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    As long as Hewitt doesnt win, i dont care. Anyone see that 18 year old girl from india in the womans? Furure star
    Mirza, i watched it, she was very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Ok right cool I'm gonna go for it!!! Just have to wait until my exams finish...it's so unfair nearly all my friends have completed theirs and I still have 3 to go!

Aww your horse sharesd my name. Did you name him after me?! Come on, I know you did!
    Yeah I thought "Now what can I name my horse that will be a completely dumb name for a horse to have...I know, Matt!" He came to the yard dubbed 'Matador' (which is now his registered name) but that's a bit of a mouthful for a yard name so we shortened it to Matt. It's bad luck to change a horse's name...and he kind of gets who you're talking about when you yell "MATT!" really loudly at him, so it helps not to change it. He came over when I called him in yesterday! Bless...

Let us know how the horsing around goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eswiftfire)
    Thanks for the link! You are officially my favourite person of the day!

Hoh, San Antonio Spurs won. Tim Duncan, 3-time Finals MVP.
    I am glad

ReputationRep:
    Bracciali is well good! =o

ReputationRep:
    And I think he was a 'luck loser' from the qualifiers!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch Monfils play? I saw him last year in junior wimbledon and he seemed a decent player-better than Murray I think.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give me a round-up of what's happening/happened in wimbledon so far? the last match i saw was philippoussis against safin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smokyjoe123)
    i want him to win and everything and he's a good player. but isn't he the most boring person in the world?!!! be a bit more positive for god's sake!
    Maybe boring off the court, but on the courrt, he's anything but boring. Still, if being boring means that he'll have his head screwed on proper and won't let the pressure get to him, I'm all for it.

ReputationRep:
    Im watching Roddick vs Bracciali - last set - 2-2 atm. Bracciali has a good chance to win the match!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Im watching Roddick vs Bracciali - last set - 2-2 atm. Bracciali has a good chance to win the match!
    Is Roddick playing well?

ReputationRep:
    He's playing alright not his best but I think Roddick will win now.

ReputationRep:
    roddick will win, i know that there are other people here in the uk who has the talent and potential to be tennis players, problem is... they just dont get discovered

ReputationRep:
    Very, very tough match for Roddick. To be honest he played well but his forehand shots were significantly weaker than in the previous match an at Queens. However, all credit to Bracciali who played like a top 10 seed. Seriously...some of the shots he played made me dizzy. I cannot believe he is only 120th in the world.

ReputationRep:
    I used to ride a bit but realised i didnt like english style riding. Going to america in a couple of weeks and were staying on a working ranch so hopefully get to do some proper american riding which i prefer

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.