Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And for all you know Norwich can bounce back up and Ipswich won't.

what's that supposed to mean :p: i think it's safe to say norwich are as good as relegated going by current points/form of the WHOLE season.... .as for ipswich,well its in our hands,and at the moment its looking good.if you mean next season,well,im not talking about that am i?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    I'd like to see that--i'd also like to see Wigan in the Premiership, that'd be cool...how're they doing?
    well i like wigan too...but at the moment its looking as if its either going to be us or them finishing 2nd...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naymeee)
    well i like wigan too...but at the moment its looking as if its either going to be us or them finishing 2nd...
    them at the moment. damn wolves (best mate is wolves fan, last monday was hellish). we got to be 2nd, i can't cope with playoffs again, especially having to sit in a pub in sheffield watching it on tv!

ReputationRep:
    what's that supposed to mean :p:
    Some teams once relegated from the Premiership have bounced back (e.g. Middlesbrough and WBA), some have never returned as yet (e.g. QPR, Leeds and Wolves). I'm not bothered who gets promoted/relegated too much but if possible I'd like local teams such a s Crystal Palace to stay up so I have an extra away game to go to.

ReputationRep:
    i dont want norwich to go down - only because rob green comes from around here and my mate is his nephew

ReputationRep:
    Ipps, wont go up it'll be my Wigan Suderland, and Preston.

Devos is a Dummy.

ReputationRep:
    do you?

i go sailing every sunday, and i think its fantastic!!

last weekend i went on a two day saling course that will then enable me to go on an instructor couse so i can then teach people to sail

post replies if you go saling or not

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've done a bit of sailing. Somehow I managed to blag an RYA 3 award, but I haven't really done much since. I mostly sail lasers when I do, but Picos are also quite relaxing if that's all I want to do. It's a bit of a hassle rigging the boat, and getting it all out onto the water, but once you're out there it's all worth it- especially if it's in some beautiful hot country with a nice wind. It's hard to think of anything else much better that cruising along, cool water lapping over the side onto your feet, sun in your face. Wonderful

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it is a bit of a hastle, but as u say it is worth it!

i wish i could go on some sort of sunsail holiday, its so cold at my sailing lake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyitfc3)
    them at the moment. damn wolves (best mate is wolves fan, last monday was hellish). we got to be 2nd, i can't cope with playoffs again, especially having to sit in a pub in sheffield watching it on tv!
    yeah it has all gone abit pear shaped hasn't it?as for norwich,well they sure are giving staying up a good go but i still cant see it happening,especially since palace beat liverpool yesterday too.

as for us, if we were to get to cardiff and win, id say 'glad we didnt go up automatically'....but you know us in the play-offs...so i don't want it to happen!!

ReputationRep:
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!
    Blue Sc*m!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fernando)
    i dont want norwich to go down - only because rob green comes from around here and my mate is his nephew

Yay someone else from the Norwich area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiger_babe)
    Yay someone else from the Norwich area
    no - he comes from Surrey

ReputationRep:
    oops sorry

ReputationRep:
    what's that supposed to mean :p: i think it's safe to say norwich are as good as relegated going by current points/form of the WHOLE season....
    bet you feel a little stupid now

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth 4 - 1 Southampton

Looking good

We beat Man U and it was easy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I go riding once a week for the last 4 years, have my own Piebald thoroughbred X called Strider whom I competed at Junior Olympia, was fun but didn't win. Unforgettable experience!

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland (obv), Ipswich and Derby to go up!!

ReputationRep:
    Hm...Aparently no one has posted here in a while...So what do you guys think of an american quarter horse as a jumper...Sort of nervous. Most people say it's fine but I'd feel much better on a less heavy horse like a thoroughbred or a warmblood... :rolleyes: By the way, how difficult is it to train a horse to jump...The first pic is of my filly's stallion. The 2nd is of my gelding.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Ipswich wil go up!! (I think) Im from ipswich but study in norwich!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.