Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO watch

ReputationRep:
    Ferrero got the best of him in a few games, much of that was due to Federer ****ing up, but he also outplayed him on ocassion.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you are so lucky. I went a few years ago, and only got ground tickets, but then got a resale ticket to watch Philippoussis vs Clement. Was a brillaint experience.

ReputationRep:
    Um lets see you are racist and disrespectful to the native and islander people of New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, the players and the fans.

They were not jokes, they were not funny and you need councelling if you think otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, im a Queenslander, of course i SURF. Its not that easy for beginners it takes a bit of practise, if you are starting out best to learn with a bigger board or one called a G board.

Cant imagine you'd get massive waves around Rngland though coz its all pretty sheltered from the open ocean currents and onshores by Ireland on one side and Channell on the other.

ReputationRep:
    Sharapova and Roddick to win!

ReputationRep:
    Awww Clijsters is out
    It weren't fair for her to come up against davenport so early, hopefully next year she will come back with a better seeding. She certainly outclasses most of the other players left in the draw

ReputationRep:
    The All Blacks were playing the Lions, and after the half-time whistle blew they found themselves ahead 50-0, Tana Umaga getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Tana to go out on his own.

"No worries," Tana told them, "I'll join you later and tell you what happened." After the game Tanaheaded for the pub where he told his teammates the final score: 95-3.

"What!!!!" said a furious Richie McCaw, "How did you let them get three points??!" Tana replied apologetically, "I was sent off with 20 minutes to go."

Q. What do you call 15 guys sitting around the T.V watching the Rugby World Cup final?

A. The All Blacks

ReputationRep:
    Manawatu 6-109 Lions

excellent result :top:

ReputationRep:
    ....Manawatu........

I rest my case.

For those of you playing at home QLD A best them by 50 odd points a few weeks ago. QLD A is made up of ameteur club players in Brisbane.

ReputationRep:
    oi!

its a well needed win, get some confidence back in the side.

ReputationRep:
    its all gone now that BOD is out.

Oh well, I see Brent Cockbain has come in to cover for Bitey Bitey

ReputationRep:
    i gotta agree there, they have no natural leader now.

corry is good, but not really quality captain material. oh how i wish johnno was there :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    woooooo Hewitt!
    I'm really glad he got through too!

ReputationRep:
    I would really like to see a Roddick-Hewitt final. Federer's winning everything. It's starting to get a little monotonous.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think Ill bother to watch the rest of it. Maybe take a peep at Richie and Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawk)
    Awww Clijsters is out
    It weren't fair for her to come up against davenport so early, hopefully next year she will come back with a better seeding. She certainly outclasses most of the other players left in the draw
    I totally agree with you - I think she's a great player, easily capable of top 5. Such a shame about her injury last year - but I'm sure her ranking will soon pick up.

ReputationRep:
    im going down at the weekend, got some tickets for court 1 on the sunday, not sure whos going to be on though

ReputationRep:
    wow!

there are more people than i thought that go sailing! :eek:

i just got a brand new full rig for my laser, hopefully i'll be getting a piccy up for u people to see

i went in a race last sunday, i managed to overtake a Phantom! (im only just getting into racing by the way)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Kim is a great player and seems so nice! I don't want Federer to win, it's becoming like F1, with Micheal Schumacher winning....boring!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sunday? That's the final isn't it for the men? But all the big matches are going to be on Centre though right?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.