Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi well basically i was friends with a guy in work for a while he had always been engaged the time i knew him but after a while he acted like he saw me more as a friend and we even met up a few times nothing happened but a bit of flirting and clumsy cuddles.... anyway i thought we were going somewhere but he ended up going off with some other girl who he is now engaged to also and living with her.

Its always been a bit strained between us i used to email him and text him but he stopped replying and we had a few little disagreements over it... Well its been a few months and hes being extremely nice to me and im highly suspcious since before for months he couldnt be bothered... whats he after!

ReputationRep:
    he's after ya ****

ReputationRep:
    More like "when posts are too repetitive".

Jeez Joanne, this must be a record even for you!

ReputationRep:
    Erm he's happy now and being nice generally?

Not everything men do have a prurient interest

ReputationRep:
    Oh god. She is on the digital spy forums as well.

She has been on about this guy for months or years!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he realised that he was being a bit rude to you, so he's started being really nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polka_dott)
    Oh god. She is on the digital spy forums as well.

She has been on about this guy for months or years!!
    She's STILL on Digital Spy??? I thought you guys had gotten rid of her!

I'm from the also long-suffering Cosmo site. She still pops up once every couple of weeks or so, always with a different user name of course, but by now all the regular members recognise her and she gets called out an ignored.

Funnily enough I thought she was leaving here too after someone found her MySpace/Facebook. That didn't last too long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil Piranha)
    She's STILL on Digital Spy??? I thought you guys had gotten rid of her!

I'm from the also long-suffering Cosmo site. She still pops up once every couple of weeks or so, always with a different user name of course, but by now all the regular members recognise her and she gets called out an ignored.

Funnily enough I thought she was leaving here too after someone found her MySpace/Facebook. That didn't last too long!

LOL. No... And yes, she's still on Digital Spy, and iVillage, and swamping Yahoo's Q&A....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.