Turn on thread page Beta

I had been friends with this girl for a good six years, we were practically inseperable. Something happened between us and I couldnt forgive her, and she refused to acknowledge that she did anything wrong. For her birthday (three years ago) I made her a special frame with our picture in it (i spent SO LONG on it) it was really nice. Anyway, we haven't talked at all in two years even though I see her everyday (same school). I looked through her some of her pictures she was tagged in on facebook and there was a picture of her in her room taken last weekend. I noticed hanging on her wall was the photo frame I made her. its made me feel SO BAD! I thought she hated me and would've destroyed it. Why would she have kept it?

ReputationRep:
    to cover the stain on the wall made by her juices :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Is the picture of you two in it still or is it just the frame?
    Ive had pictures from friends in the past and just kept the frame, because it was a nice frame.

Why do you feel bad though if shes the one who did something wrong? What did she even do, was it really that bad?

If you are still looking at photos of her though, I assume you still care about her, and if shes got your photo up, just talk to her. You were friends for 6 years and unless what she did was terrible, swallow your pride and speak to the girl?

ReputationRep:
    well what did she do?

(Original post by timetokill)
    Is the picture of you two in it still or is it just the frame?
    Ive had pictures from friends in the past and just kept the frame, because it was a nice frame.

Why do you feel bad though if shes the one who did something wrong? What did she even do, was it really that bad?

If you are still looking at photos of her though, I assume you still care about her, and if shes got your photo up, just talk to her. You were friends for 6 years and unless what she did was terrible, swallow your pride and speak to the girl?
    the frame has pictures of us two together (every picture is of us two). then it has our names fancily written (?) inside the frame. its basically like a collage.

it was really bad. i won't speak to her until she apologises tbh.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    This may be a really craaaaazy suggestion, but maybe it's time to forgive and forget? I mean, it's been two years, and she obviously still cares about you in some respect.

ReputationRep:
    If she has the frame up, with the same photo, I think she still cares.
    Can't you try see past it? Was it really so bad or just a petty mistake that clearly hurt you?

Sounds like you care too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    the frame has pictures of us two together (every picture is of us two). then it has our names fancily written (?) inside the frame. its basically like a collage.

it was really bad. i won't speak to her until she apologises tbh.

Well I can only assume you still care about her if youre still looking at her pictures online and stuff, and by the fact you feel bad.

Maybe message her and say something like you are sure you have both grown up a bit in the last couple of years and would like to put what happened in the past behind you. Say that you'd like it if you could both be adults about the situation, swallow your pride and appologise for anything either of you may have done wrong. That way hopefully you get an appology from her, and you make it not seem like it was all entirely her fault or like youre holdinf grudges (even if it was all her fault, if you atleast appologise for anything you may have ever done to upset her or make things difficult for her, it might help the situation along a bit)

That is of course if you want to be friends with her again, if not, forget all that :p:

ReputationRep:
    You made a frame.... loser cruiser

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.