Turn on thread page Beta

Elf!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denia xxxxxxxxx)
    Return of the King on the 17th if you want to see some proper elves.
    have my ticket booked for the 16th!!-i cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall.)
    Man you guys are so sad grow up no I haven't seen it I dont like primary school childrens films.

http://www.elfmovie.com/
    i think that's sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    have my ticket booked for the 16th!!-i cant wait
    16th? Wha' wha'? The movie debuts in UK cinemas on the 17th. Are there previews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall.)
    Man you guys are so sad grow up no I haven't seen it I dont like primary school childrens films.

http://www.elfmovie.com/
    well im sure baby maskall will want to see it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    16th? Wha' wha'? The movie debuts in UK cinemas on the 17th. Are there previews?
    i dunno. i suppose-im going to the odeon-my friend and sister have sorted it but its definitely the 16th. ring your local odeon up. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    i dunno. i suppose-im going to the odeon-my friend and sister have sorted it but its definitely the 16th. ring your local odeon up. dearyxxx
    can i come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    can i come
    sure! anyones welcome!

ReputationRep:
    sure! anyones welcome!
    ok so your paying for me (awfully kind) and i will meet you at the odeon at what time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    ok so your paying for me (awfully kind) and i will meet you at the odeon at what time?
    lol. you can come, but not at my expense no offense intended at all, but christmas is looming and money is lacking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm already booked up for what is supposedly the premiere/debut night -17th.

ReputationRep:
    ah well-you're still seing it ahead of most people!

ReputationRep:
    lol. you can come, but not at my expense no offense intended at all, but christmas is looming and money is lacking.
    mean

ReputationRep:
    ah well-you're still seing it ahead of most people!
    me for one

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.