The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2360
Juno
The signs aren't changing. The answer is 52, and I have -52 :sad:

no idea why that is :s-smilie: is it possible to give me either your initial constraints or your sequence?
AngryJellyfish
I'll eat most things, no matter how weird; the few exceptions to that being stuff like battered fish (or white fish in general) and mashed potatoes. Not sure why, I just hate them. :o: I've more or less recovered from my fear of pizza, but at least there was a good reason for that. :p:

Same but instead of white fish and mashed potatoes I have irrational cheeses issues....except for mozzarella but my dad lied to me about that as a child, I believed it was made of water until I was 12 :s-smilie: Maybe you have issues with white food :giggle:
Matisse
I didn't mind Coby that much. His screen time is minimal, anyway. :tongue:

Something i'm grateful for. :yes:

Matisse
I think you should make the character list with One Piece, although it might spoil the series for those who have yet to see it or are watching it. Revealing a character that hasn't been shown in the series, especially those from the Strawhats. :sadnod:

Yes, i'm worried about that too... but posting an image of a character of whom someone does not know about shouldn't spoil it due to the fact that that person does not know anything about him/her except for what she/he looks like. :tongue:
AsakuraMinamiFan
You'll never take me alive!

It's one of my most favouritest animes evers. :puppyeyes: Just watch the first few episodes. :yes: It's really quite good and worth a look over.
AngryJellyfish
I'll eat most things, no matter how weird; the few exceptions to that being stuff like battered fish (or white fish in general) and mashed potatoes. Not sure why, I just hate them. :o: I've more or less recovered from my fear of pizza, but at least there was a good reason for that. :p:

I'm a pretty picky eater, especially with veg :dontknow: There are some I won't touch, such as sweetcorn and cucumber :puke:
Reply 2365
:emo:

Trying to decide whether to order my textbooks or not, all the fecking sites use Royal Mail :argh:

I might have sympathy for the post bastards if they were competent to start with :awesome:
Reply 2366
Howdy :hi:
Reply 2367
:poke:
Reply 2368
Hi Tru :lovie:
Reply 2369
skipp
no idea why that is :s-smilie: is it possible to give me either your initial constraints or your sequence?

I can give you all my maths homework :grin:

And you can give it back when it's done
Reply 2370
Juno
I can give you all my maths homework :grin:

And you can give it back when it's done

:spank: bad Juno

If this was the math forum I'd have to tell you to read the posting guide.... :sadnod:
Reply 2371

:lolwut:
Reply 2372
skipp
:spank: bad Juno

If this was the math forum I'd have to tell you to read the posting guide.... :sadnod:

I shall tell Wazzer you're being mean to me
Behave, ladies :spank:
Reply 2374
Juno
I shall tell Wazzer you're being mean to me

Who's Wazzer? :lolwut:
Liquidus Zeromus
Behave, ladies :spank:

:huff: Skipp was behaving
skipp

:huff: Skipp was behaving

Alex does not think Skipp was behaving :no:
Reply 2376
Liquidus Zeromus
Alex does not think Skipp was behaving :no:

Then Alex was wrong....note the spoiler...the posting guide is law :indiff: I can help Juno...I like to help Juno :yep: but I cannot do Juno's work...even if I wanted to...
Reply 2377
skipp

Wazzer is my usual maths helper :smile:

He's also the big high overload of the forum
skipp
Then Alex was wrong....note the spoiler...the posting guide is law :indiff: I can help Juno...I like to help Juno :yep: but I cannot do Juno's work...even if I wanted to...

Of course you don't have to. There are other places to exchange help, that's all :dontknow:

:giggle:
Reply 2379
Jehuty^

:lolwut:

What's the song at 3:10? If not the Saki ed, something else I can't place :cry2:

Latest

Trending

Trending