The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LOL

One Piece is great :biggrin:

:adore: Aiko
Liquidus Zeromus
The anisoc is like a primary school playground with all the crazes that come and go :giggle:

I've been doing that with random people around general discussion. :teeth:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rumour has it that watching One Piece is going to be an official AniSoc initiation/hazing ritual :mmm:

I like to think I've been here long enough and watched enough other series to consider myself initiated. :erm: I've been a leader for a few years now afterall. :p:
Reply 2563
Liquidus Zeromus
Rumour has it that watching One Piece is going to be an official AniSoc initiation/hazing ritual :mmm:

Happier, vin? I don't get it. I have done little to get perma ignored, and most here agree :sad: Pissing you off? Well, this is considerably frustrating now.

:dry: thanks aiko...

I will never give in! :sparta:
Kagutsuchi

I used to think herpes was some bird which was very rare and if you caught it, it'd bite your penis off.

This was before I started watching anime.

Just some Kagutsuchi life trivia. :dontknow:

Hi Eug. :hugs:

:goodnight:

wth :rofl:

night :hugs:
Kagutsuchi
I've been doing that with random people around general discussion. :teeth:

:mmm:

Night Kag :ciao:
vin
The anisoc is like a primary school playground with all the crazes that come and go :giggle:

None of them ever seem to catch on with me. :s: Apart from MyBrute, but for Aiko and I that hasn't gone yet. :p:
skipp
:dry: thanks aiko...

I will never give in! :sparta:

Give in or give out :whip:
Reply 2568
Liquidus Zeromus

vin

:security: :security: now now children...

also hi eug, kagu and aj if I haven't said so already :hi:

edit: night kagu
and give out :giggle: that doesn't make sense...unless you mean giving out cake :cake: :smile:
Just so everyone knows, I'll be traveling to the land of dodgy internets this weekend. So I probably won't be around much from tomorrow afternoon until late Saturday/possibly Sunday. :yes:
Reply 2570
AngryJellyfish
I like to think I've been here long enough and watched enough other series to consider myself initiated. :erm: I've been a leader for a few years now afterall. :p:

but you're uncool :nah:
Kagutsuchi
You know full well that One Piece is here to stay. :yes:

yeah but still a craze though :giggle:
skipp
also hi eug, kagu and aj if I haven't said so already :hi:

and give out :giggle: that doesn't make sense...unless you mean giving out cake :cake: :smile:

Hello. :smile:

That got me thinking. Why can you give up, but not give down? :hmmmm2:
Reply 2572
AngryJellyfish
Just so everyone knows, I'll be traveling to the land of dodgy internets this weekend. So I probably won't be around much from tomorrow afternoon until late Saturday/possibly Sunday. :yes:

Dodgy internets? Confused :yum:
AngryJellyfish

But aren't you already in Wales?
Reply 2574
AngryJellyfish

:beard: very philosophical maybe google will provide the answer? *goes to clickety-clack*
Reply 2575
AngryJellyfish

Skipp has found the answer!
It's origins are before Christ when to 'give something up' meant to let go of something and to give it to god...so I suppose giving something down would mean giving it to satan...
skipp
Dodgy internets? Confused :yum:

Aberystwyth. Land of Pudding_Earls and katana100s. Whose internet connections suck at the moment apparently. :s:
Reply 2577
The bird is poorly
Reply 2578
Reply 2579
AngryJellyfish
Aberystwyth. Land of Pudding_Earls and katana100s. Whose internet connections suck at the moment apparently. :s:

Ah ok...luckily I kinda have preperation if I go there...although my connection does seem a lot less dodgy than Charlotte's...aber is pretty :love: is that where you're hoping to work or for uni stuff? (I know you don't go there anymore but I lose track, apologies if that's out of date/completely wrong :giggle: )