The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2840

I was half expecting some professional western magazine, similar to Newtype, which I hadn't heard of, based upon Vin-kin's proclamation, but it's just an otaku's blog. The content is somewhat worrying, but I did notice Cara commenting on one of the entries, so I'm assuming she's a regular there? :giggle:
Allow me to tell you about the Great Lolicon Dream™. No, not the wet, lucid ones I have of lolis every other night, but rather, one of the many tenets prescribed in the Lolicon's Creed, which is imbued into each and every single one of my kind when we take on the oath of brethrenhood. While lolis are everything that is right with the world, their existence on this material plane are but a temporary one, as the fleeting charm associated with pre-pubescence will eventually dissipate with age, forcing us to move from loli to another. That said, there is one exception to this rule, which only the most blessed of my brethren are able to achieve; Leaving an impression so strong on a loli that she pre-surrenders her chastity through a nuptial vow, sealed with the phrase "I will become onii-chan's bride when I grow up." The very epitome of winning at life if you ask me

LOLicon :rofl:

:goodnight:
Reply 2842
Matisse
I was half expecting some professional western magazine, similar to Newtype, which I hadn't heard of, based upon Vin-kin's proclamation, but it's just an otaku's blog. The content is somewhat worrying, but I did notice Cara commenting on one of the entries, so I'm assuming she's a regular there? :giggle:

:sadnod:

:teehee:

You must be up early :eek3: it's 2am here
Reply 2843
Night Liq-chan
:h:

Night :getmecoat:
Reply 2845
Jehuty^
The new stage set looks fantastic :coma:

I noticed. :coma:

Jehuty^
:sadnod:

You must be up early :eek3: it's 2am here

Not too early, it's 10:06 AM here. Everyone else will be waking up shortly. We're planning to travel back to Tokyo by train this afternoon, so I best get ready. More surprisingly, why is Jeh-tan still up? Playing Fallout 3? :tongue:

Night Alex. :hugs:
Reply 2846
Matisse
I noticed. :coma:

Not too early, it's 10:06 AM here. Everyone else will be waking up shortly. We're planning to travel back to Tokyo by train this afternoon, so I best get ready. More surprisingly, why is Jeh-tan still up? Playing Fallout 3? :tongue:

Night Alex. :hugs:

Nah I was watching 2ndGIG :puppyeyes:
Reply 2847
Jehuty^
Nah I was watching 2ndGIG :puppyeyes:

Ah, now I know why you're up late/early. :biggrin: :tongue: - GITS 2nd GIG is awesome. Another series I need re-watch at some point. :yes:

Spoiler

Which GitS/episode was the one about a helicopter driver? (It was a standalone episode.) I remember really liking that. :hmmmm2:
Reply 2849
AsakuraMinamiFan
Which GitS/episode was the one about a helicopter driver? (It was a standalone episode.) I remember really liking that. :hmmmm2:

Jeh-tan would be able to answer this better than I since he's currently watching the series (I saw this when it broadcasted), but if I can remember correctly, it was the beginning few episodes of 2nd GIG that featured the helicopter pilot. :yes:
Reply 2850
I did just watch an episode earlier where a pilot died and the helicopter AI went rogue and gathered more nearby choppers around it. Pretty cool, although I think it's the beginning of the main arc rather than a standalone
Reply 2851
Just going to get washed and dressed. I suspect that it'll be dead here once I return, so I'll probably come online sometime next week. It's unlikely I'll have the chance to over the weekend. Sleep well everyone. :hugs:
Reply 2852
Bah sleep :sad:

I'm not going anywhere as long as I have this huge bottle of Pepsi :p:
Reply 2853
Jehuty^
Bah sleep :sad:

If you're up in half an hour, I'll be back. :teeth: - If not, I'll just log off. :sad:
Reply 2854
Matisse
If you're up in half an hour, I'll be back. :teeth: - If not, I'll just log off. :sad:

I'll be here :puppyeyes:
Reply 2855
Jehuty^
I'll be here :puppyeyes:

I've returned, although not for too long since I have to get ready to leave. :sad:
Reply 2856
:excited:

:sad:
Reply 2857
Jehuty^
:excited:

:sad:

:teeth:
Reply 2858
Matisse
:teeth: