The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Atherilia
No, no, no, no, no, no!!

Juno is a proud and fierce tiger who merely controls herself!
As is any awesome woman!

You think every awesome woman is a tiger? :indiff:
Atherilia
WTF Vay!

WTF Vay!
Kagutsuchi
You think every awesome woman is a tiger? :indiff:

Spoiler

:teeth:
Reply 3383
AngryJellyfish

Spoiler

boobs:eek:

...AJ what are you doing with that sort of thing :eek2:
AngryJellyfish

Spoiler

Yes AJ. Yes.
Hello my favourite society. :biggrin:
Hello awesome newbie! :hello:

How are you tonight?
Reply 3387
AsakuraMinamiFan
Hello my favourite society. :biggrin:

Being favoured over the maths society doesnt seem like such an achievement:sad:
Reply 3388
Hey everyone...tis late for a hello :s-smilie: how are we all? hey aj, amf, kagu and vin :hi:
vin

Well surely he also favours us above the rest of the societies too, since he didn't even bother to join them. :p:
AngryJellyfish
Hello awesome newbie! :hello:

How are you tonight?

Hey AJ. I'm fine, you? :p: How's the job hunting going?

vin

You've forgot to include every other TSR society! :p:
skipp
Hey everyone...tis late for a hello :s-smilie: how are we all? hey aj, amf, kagu and vin :hi:

Hey. :smile:

I'm going through a phase where I shift my sleeping hours by an extra hour or two each day. So I should be going to bed at 8am or so. Eventually, I'll be back to normal, going to bed at 11pm. :p:
skipp

It's never too late for hello! :hello:

AsakuraMinamiFan
Hey AJ. I'm fine, you? :p: How's the job hunting going?

I'm fine, thanks for asking both of you. :smile: Job hunting is going nowhere fast, though I handed in an application form at Threshers on Monday. Hopefully I'll at least hear back this time, even if it's bad news. :p:
Reply 3393
AsakuraMinamiFan
Hey. :smile:

I'm going through a phase where I shift my sleeping hours by an extra hour or two each day. So I should be going to bed at 8am or so. Eventually, I'll be back to normal, going to bed at 11pm. :p:

Ah ok :p: 8am? That's quite a bit to adjust to! :console:

AngryJellyfish
It's never too late for hello! :hello:

huzzah!
I'll be up however long it takes for my torrent to finish (1-2 hours depending on internet speeds). I couldn't sleep if I wanted too though, my brother is playing music. :p:
AngryJellyfish
Job hunting is going nowhere fast, though I handed in an application form at Threshers on Monday. Hopefully I'll at least hear back this time, even if it's bad news. :p:

That's pretty ****** if they don't even give a generic reply. Regarding the on-topic thread, how about Maison Ikkoku? (Even thought it has an adaptation...)
Reply 3396
AsakuraMinamiFan
That's pretty ****** if they don't even give a generic reply. Regarding the on-topic thread, how about Maison Ikkoku? (Even thought it has an adaptation...)

True...but I've come across a lot of companies which don't do that...especially if there's a lot of applicants...
hope you get it AJ :woo:
and I would reccomend Change 123...but I've already put that on topic :s-smilie:
Reply 3397
AngryJellyfish
Well surely he also favours us above the rest of the societies too, since he didn't even bother to join them. :p:

yeah but because of that they dont count :s:

:hahaha: The maths society

Im going to bed I have maths in the morning.:frown:
Reply 3398
vin
yeah but because of that they dont count :s:

:hahaha: The maths society

Im going to bed I have maths in the morning.:frown:

Night vin :hugs:
AsakuraMinamiFan

I've been looking at that series for a while, but since it's licensed and readily available in the UK I'll probably end up buying it instead, eventually. I should probably have mentioned that I'd prefer something unlicensed as well. :p: Thanks for the suggestion though. :smile:

skipp
hope you get it AJ :woo:
and I would reccomend Change 123...but I've already put that on topic :s-smilie:

I noticed your post, and having looked it up it does sound pretty different to anything I'm reading or watching at the moment. And it's on my newly acquired manga reading source too. :yes: I'll likely give this a go, but it could be a while as I've got a lot of catching up to do with Dragon Half first.

Latest