The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3420
Guess who's off sick again! Was halfway through my morning ritual/auto-pilot when the room started to spin and my vision blurred - I took that as a sign that I really shouldnt drive today :mmm:
Hi Cara :console:

Does your body produce its own alcohol? :tongue:
Reply 3422
caraniel
Guess who's off sick again! Was halfway through my morning ritual/auto-pilot when the room started to spin and my vision blurred - I took that as a sign that I really shouldnt drive today :mmm:

Is this a side effect of the new medication you've been taking?
Hi Aiko :hugs:
hi all!
who repped me last night??
Reply 3425
Hey Alex and Ath. :smile:
Reply 3426
Matisse
Is this a side effect of the new medication you've been taking?

Nah, apparently I'm extremely anaemic again :rolleyes: My haemoglobin levels are half what they should be :mmm:
Reply 3427
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi Cara :console:

Does your body produce its own alcohol? :tongue:

I wish, that would be quite awesome :laugh:
Aiko-sama hello!
Reply 3429
caraniel
Nah, apparently I'm extremely anaemic again :rolleyes: My haemoglobin levels are half what they should be :mmm:

Poor Cara, one thing after the next. :sad: - Must have been those sadistic nurses. :sadnod: :tongue:
Hi Athy-chan :biggrin:

Hope you're ok Cara :console:
:console:
poor cara, hope you get better soon
Liq-kun!!!
:jumphug:
Matisse
Poor Cara, one thing after the next. :sad: - Must have been those sadistic nurses. :sadnod: :tongue:

How did you know about the sadistic nurses? :curious: Were you one of them? :ninja:
Reply 3434
Yeap so off work again, I fully intended to go in today and everything - just not really safe for me to drive when I'm lightheaded; good thing I'm not prone to fainting :p:
Reply 3435
Liquidus Zeromus
How did you know about the sadistic nurses? :curious: Were you one of them? :ninja:

caraniel
Yeap so off work again, I fully intended to go in today and everything - just not really safe for me to drive when I'm lightheaded; good thing I'm not prone to fainting :p:

Aside from the driving, if you're not in the proper condition to work, then you shouldn't. The plus side is that you can now devote the entire day to anime. :tongue:
Liq has a point!!
Reply 3437
:giggle:

I'm watching vids of the Macross F Galaxy Tour that have been posted on Random Curiosity this week - makes me want to rewatch the series; I love this soundtrack to bits :awesome:
:love: Macross Frontier music to bits, i have it all on my i-pod and listen to it on a regular basis!
Reply 3439
Still not seen Macross Frontier :s-smilie:

On days like this it's hard not to :coma: at my reflection

Latest