The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3460
caraniel
I think I may take the rest of the week off - I'm feeling sorry for myself :sad:

You desrve time off anyway :hugs:
Reply 3461
:emog:
Reply 3462
I still want a nice hat :frown:
I will give you a nice hat vin, when I find one!

Cara does indeed deserve time off!
Reply 3464
in this room theres a hat covered in dust and my sisters sparkly gold cowboy hat she wore on a hen night :erm:
Hi everyone :hi:
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi everyone :hi:

welcome back liq-kun!
i :love: Gurren Lagann me and my little sister are watching ep8/9
:biggrin:
Atherilia
welcome back liq-kun!
i :love: Gurren Lagann me and my little sister are watching ep8/9
:biggrin:

Awesome :biggrin:

My sis hasn't seen it yet :giggle:
caraniel
My GP is stalking me.........I'm getting yet another tablet to take :hmpf: This makes 8 a day :sigh:

That sucks, but I can't see how that means he's stalking you. :p:
Why is AP so conservative with the episode count when it comes to currently airing series? :hmmmm2: For the sake of my obsessiveness, let me set the latest episode as seen please!
Reply 3470
AsakuraMinamiFan

dont question an unwell woman you silly boy :no:
Reply 3471
AsakuraMinamiFan

She's called me out of the blue two days running to prescribe new medication
AsakuraMinamiFan
Why is AP so conservative with the episode count when it comes to currently airing series? :hmmmm2: For the sake of my obsessiveness, let me set the latest episode as seen please!

They're usually pretty fast, updating within a day or two at the latest. But I'd noticed they've neglected it this week as well. :s: I've got around 5-6 series I want to update. :sadnod:
Liquidus Zeromus
Awesome :biggrin:

My sis hasn't seen it yet :giggle:

Bakara! How have you not shown your sister TTGL???
caraniel
She's called me out of the blue two days running to prescribe new medication

Maybe she had no idea, prescribed a placebo and then secretly spent nights searching on Google for a solution. :yes:
AngryJellyfish
They're usually pretty fast, updating within a day or two at the latest. But I'd noticed they've neglected it this week as well. :s: I've got around 5-6 series I want to update. :sadnod:

I can't see anything wrong with doing what MAL/AniDB do to prevent this. Why is AP the norm around here again? :hmmm:
Reply 3476
AsakuraMinamiFan
I can't see anything wrong with doing what MAL/AniDB do to prevent this. Why is AP the norm around here again? :hmmm:

Because MAL is for fags
AsakuraMinamiFan

Because it was the first one I found, and everyone else thought it was a good idea and signed up. :p: Even after finding similar sites that do some things better, I still prefer the layout and functions available on A-P personally. :dontknow: Any loyalty I had towards them as a former synopsis writer is wearing thin though, since they've not added any of the things I've sent in recently or fixed problems I've pointed out.
vin
Because MAL is for fags

What's wrong with AniDB? :smile:
AngryJellyfish
Because it was the first one I found, and everyone else thought it was a good idea and signed up. :p: Even after finding other similar sites that do some things better, I still prefer the layout and functions available on A-P personally. :dontknow:

AniDB does have a pretty lame layout, it took a while before one that doesn't burn the eyes was created. :p:
Reply 3479
AsakuraMinamiFan
What's wrong with AniDB? :smile:

AniDB does have a pretty lame layout, it took a while before one that doesn't burn the eyes was created. :p:

no one puts AniDB in their sig :no:

Latest