The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kagutsuchi
So your army would basically just kill eachother...

:giggle:

NOPE!!!
We would fight the enemy as a whole, my army are friends with each other. They are like the Dai Gurren Dan, but more badass, with Vampires and Crusniks in badass longcoats and Kamina shades :yep: And with Alucard naturally :yep:
Atherilia
NOPE!!!
We would fight the enemy as a whole, my army are friends with each other. They are like the Dai Gurren Dan, but more badass, with Vampires and Crusniks in badass longcoats and Kamina shades :yep: And with Alucard naturally :yep:

You can't expect unity amongst predators and their prey. :dontknow:

We'll leave Aiko and Cara to deal with your "army". :awesome: Alex and I can enjoy the view a nice cup of tea and cake. :cute:
Kagutsuchi
You can't expect unity amongst predators and their prey. :dontknow:

We'll leave Aiko and Cara to deal with your "army". :awesome: Alex and I can enjoy the view a nice cup of tea and cake. :cute:

Crusniks who aren't 01 by the way :p:

And with Crusniks, Alucard and myself, you expect Aiko and Cara to survive?
I don't think there's much Cara couldn't survive TBH. Anything we could throw at her would never be as bad as her job. :p:
Atherilia
Crusniks who aren't 01 by the way :p:

And with Crusniks, Alucard and myself, you expect Aiko and Cara to survive?

Oh please. :camp: Aiko alone would be sufficient in dealing with your "army". Cara's just there to stop too much blood from staining her dress.
Kagutsuchi
Oh please. :camp: Aiko alone would be sufficient in dealing with your "army". Cara's just there to stop too much blood from staining her dress.

Oh I doubt even Aiko-sama could fight of an army wich includes Alucard, myself and loads of Crusniks, not to mention there are a shed load of vampires on top of us!
Reply 3966
Kagutsuchi

It saddens me that Mother and Aiko will perish in the fight, but heh it's not us sending them out to fight :dontknow:
Sending crusniks after vampires? it'd probably be best if we didn't send the rest of our forces...much neater too...
Atherilia
Oh I doubt even Aiko-sama could fight of an army wich includes Alucard, myself and loads of Crusniks, not to mention there are a shed load of vampires on top of us!

You underestimate Aiko. You speak of the vampire who can wipe out whole countries with a sweep of a hand. She also tame Vin. Need I say more?
Reply 3968
Kagutsuchi
You underestimate Aiko. You speak of the vampire who can wipe out whole countries with a sweep of a hand. She also tame Vin. Need I say more?

Vin won't be so tame when there's bodies to eat....

Can't believe you'd send Aiko out to die...bad Kagu
skipp
It saddens me that Mother and Aiko will perish in the fight, but heh it's not us sending them out to fight :dontknow:
Sending crusniks after vampires? it'd probably be best if we didn't send the rest of our forces...much neater too...

As long as you don't mix the crusniks WITH the vampires you could have quite a structured army. :tongue:

If you send either, i'll just send out Alex with 2 gunblades. I trust his animosity will be more than a match against your pussycats of darkness. :teeth:
I can't believe we'd be the ones killing Aiko... bad us!
skipp
Vin won't be so tame when there's bodies to eat....

Can't believe you'd send Aiko out to die...bad Kagu

Exactly. Vin will become unstoppable.

Aiko won't die. Will the queen yield to the pawns? Bah!
Reply 3972
Kagutsuchi
As long as you don't mix the crusniks WITH the vampires you could have quite a structured army. :tongue:

If you send either, i'll just send out Alex with 2 gunblades. I trust his animosity will be more than a match against your pussycats of darkness. :teeth:

I already know how to take on Alex, plenty of pretty memes...his hands will be too full carrying them all back to his basement for fighting
Reply 3973
:eyebrow:
Kagutsuchi

Pussycats of Darkness??? What insulance!!!

There is a reason I gave crusnik abel as my background and all over my room :yep:
skipp
I already know how to take on Alex, plenty of pretty memes...his hands will be too full carrying them all back to his basement for fighting

Curse you. :sigh:

Meh. He'll be back. Cara will cover his front. :yes:
Reply 3976
Kagutsuchi
Exactly. Vin will become unstoppable.

Aiko won't die. Will the queen yield to the pawns? Bah!

Vin will eat both armies...probably attackikng things that are familiar first...mother will be safe I'll give you that, but Vin might give Aiko a 'friendly' chew and accidentally chew her arm off...
Atherilia
Pussycats of Darkness??? What insulance!!!

There is a reason I gave crusnik abel as my background and all over my room :yep:

:dontknow: Alex will crush every single one of them.
skipp
Vin will eat both armies...probably attackikng things that are familiar first...mother will be safe I'll give you that, but Vin might give Aiko a 'friendly' chew and accidentally chew her arm off...

Vin has been conditioned to rip out his throat if he even thinks of touching Aiko the wrong way.

Courtesy of Kag's brainwashing clinic. :cool:
I need to be going out. I'll continue this when I get back. :wink:

Latest