Reply 4023
vin
mummy:hugs:

whose that:erm:

goodnight ath:hugs:

:dontknow:
Ciao Atherillia :ciao:
Reply 4025
I like how vin's growing up photos are coming out...we're getting a collection of precious memories...vin's first box, vin as a child and baby vin with that adorable little 'I want to go chew on ponies in the forest' smile

:fluffy:
Kagutsuchi
You machine. :shock:

I am not a machine!
Reply 4027
skipp
I like how vin's growing up photos are coming out...we're getting a collection of precious memories...vin's first box, vin as a child and baby vin with that adorable little 'I want to go chew on ponies in the forest' smile

:fluffy:

:proud:
caraniel
As if any puny army you could assemble could stand a chance against Aiko and I :laugh:

:drool:

That's actually uncanny to how I wanted you two to look like in the war. :yes:

Atherilia
You think that you and Aiko, could defeat, me and my army of Badass vampires in badass longcoats and Kanima shades, Crusniks (more than 4 and nome like 01) Haji, Saya, and Alucard??

Already been said, but:

Yes. :smile:

skipp
Tut tut we've alrady pointed out you can't rely on Alex...I've got an arsenal of pretty distracting things ready to unleash on his poor mind...if all else fails I'll releaswe them in the thousands so he can drown in their creepy glory :dontknow:
Alright see you later Kagu...and brainwashing vin :giggle:

Oh yea? I'll blindfold him and plug his ears. What're gonna do then? :teeth: An insane killing machine with 2 gunblades. :love: My future son.

Atherilia
And I called the truce as not to kill Aiko and Cara.

Wait-what?! I didn't agree to any truce. :erm: All who do not believe the mighty One Piece must be punished in the name of Luffy, the Straw Hat Pirate King. :adore:
Liquidus Zeromus
I am not a machine!

You're a loveable one, like Johnny 5 or Chii. :cute:
caraniel
Vinnie-kins :emog:

Vin? My god, no.

This is battle mode Vin:

:yes:
Cooro in the war:

When Cooro and Vin meet:

Liquid:

or

Who turns out to be Coo's father. :shock:

Aiko as a child:

Skipp in the war :cute::

Kagutsuchi
You're a loveable one, like Johnny 5 or Chii. :cute:

No :huff:
An example of blind folded Liquid while fighting skipp:

Reply 4035
Juno in bed
Reply 4036
Kagutsuchi
Vin? My god, no.

This is battle mode Vin:

:yes:

I was thinking more like this
Liquidus Zeromus
No :huff:

Fine.

After your battle with skipp you were fatally wounded - because I insisted you fight blind folded purely to amuse me.

I then convinced Tru to operate on you in order to preserve your animosity while increase your finesse. The result? Pure awesome.

Notice how you're again blindfolded - again for my amusement.
caraniel
I was thinking more like this

Nice, but my picture has two knives which share the shape of a cross - a nice effect when fighting vampires. :cute:

Juno
Juno in bed

Invitation? :hubba:

Reminds me of Kingdom Heart. It could also be a variation on Liquid's modification result. :beard:

Latest

Trending

Trending