The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:emog:
Finally watched the OP for Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu that Tru posted earlier. I wasn't expecting the song to Thai, or called 'Poo'. :p:
Reply 4042
AngryJellyfish
Finally watched the OP for Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu that Tru posted earlier. I wasn't expecting the song to Thai, or called 'Poo'. :p:

creepy avatar :indiff:

Its even worse in the my threads bit where the eyes really stand out :s:
Reply 4043
AngryJellyfish

I just looked at your profile (clicked your name instead of the thread)

No

Bio
...Logical

Or truered smells

:cry2:
Truered
I just looked at your profile (clicked your name instead of the thread)

No

Bio
...Logical

Or truered smells

:cry2:

I had to change it somewhen. :frown:
Reply 4045
:emo:
Reply 4046
Happy Halloween!!

Going to bed.......:ciao: :hugs:
Reply 4047
:mute:
Truered + AngryJellyfish = TrueJelly

Night Cara. I'm going too :goodnight:
Reply 4049
caraniel
Happy Halloween!!

Going to bed.......:ciao: :hugs:

lets all "celebrate" by not answering the door and buying ourselves chocolate thats on offer :frown:

AJ's profile

I am 174 years old, give or take a century. When I was younger I terrorized the northern mountains as an orc barbarian, but one day I got bored and decided to be a gnome sorcerer instead. But enough of that, I find burning anyone who asks about it is a lot less time consuming than going into details on the matter...

:lolwut:
Reply 4050
I missed all of the fun. It's times like these when I wish there wasn't a time zone difference. :sad: - Good thing I'm flying back to London tomorrow. :smile:

caraniel
As if any puny army you could assemble could stand a chance against Aiko and I :laugh:

The amusing thing is, that's a fairly accurate portrayal. I am shorter than you (probably more than the pictures imply, though) and the hair colour is correct. My natural hair colour is dark brown, bordering on black, whereas yours is indeed fiery red. :giggle:

Atherilia
You think that you and Aiko, could defeat, me and my army of Badass vampires in badass longcoats and Kanima shades, Crusniks (more than 4 and nome like 01) Haji, Saya, and Alucard??

Ath, this made me laugh. You're so cute. :o:
Reply 4051
at your age you two should be showing much less skin :mad:
Reply 4052
vin
at your age you two should be showing much less skin :mad:

When you've received your 8th centennial like me, such conservative customs are not needed. :nah:
Reply 4053
Matisse
When you've received your 8th centennial like me, such conservative customs are not needed. :nah:

but:s:
Reply 4054
vin
but:s:

On a related note, I made a new avatar for you:

Kagutsuchi
Cooro in the war:

When Cooro and Vin meet:

Liquid:

or

Who turns out to be Coo's father. :shock:

Aiko as a child:

To even Imply that Liq-kun is awesome enough in any way, shape or form to be Abel??

That is enough to start a war between just the two of us, and as i have crusnik in my army Abel is on my side anyway!!
:giggle:
Reply 4057
Matisse
On a related note, I made a new avatar for you:

thats not me, there are no horns :s:
Reply 4058
Atherilia
To even Imply that Liq-kun is awesome enough in any way, shape or form to be Abel??

That is enough to start a war between just the two of us, and as i have crusnik in my army Abel is on my side anyway!!

Unfortunately, it's the truth. Alex is Abel. Such a revelation can be hard to digest at first. :sadnod:
Reply 4059
vin
thats not me, there are no horns :s:

Your horns only appear when you're angered. You were content when that picture was taken. :smile:

Latest