The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4200
Liquidus Zeromus
Thank you alot, you've really cleared that up for me :hugs: Cookie? :cookie:

I think we've scared everyone off again :laugh:

Thanks :smile: I do like cookies...so long as you think you can repeat it next time tis all good

and yes although as I said before it is 1am...and the thread was dead to begin with...maybe cos of hallowe'en :dontknow:

that's kind of an unintentional pun :s-smilie:
Reply 4201
I dont suppose I can complain since its the off topic thread............:erm:

I wish I had of been at a halloween party :nyoron:
caraniel
Wow...........maths :eyebrow:

I've been thinking that for the whole ~2 hours I've been lurking, but didn't want to say anything. :o:
Reply 4203
caraniel

Poor Cara :console:
I'd say me too...but to be honest I treat most days like a hallowe'en party :giggle:
skipp
Thanks :smile: I do like cookies...so long as you think you can repeat it next time tis all good

and yes although as I said before it is 1am...and the thread was dead to begin with...maybe cos of hallowe'en :dontknow:

that's kind of an unintentional pun :s-smilie:

I have white choc chip cookies... not my favourite but still :cookie:

Everyone else must be running for their lives :laugh:
Reply 4205
AngryJellyfish
I've been thinking that for the whole ~2 hours I've been lurking, but didn't want to say anything. :o:

Good to know we were being supervised :lurk:

I mean some of those numbers can get pretty irrational...

:yikes: bad math joke!
caraniel

Reply 4207
Liquidus Zeromus
I have white choc chip cookies... not my favourite but still :cookie:

Everyone else must be running for their lives :laugh:

Me neither...but I got some white chocolate and macadamia cookies from harrods when I was over there (yay being a tourist :p: ) and they were the best...your gift was internet food so it could be those cookies :yes:
Reply 4208
Liquidus Zeromus

:drool: Ginpatchi-sensei!
Not so much 'supervising' as waiting around boredly while Toradora downloads, in about 25 different subgroups. :p:
skipp
Me neither...but I got some white chocolate and macadamia cookies from harrods when I was over there (yay being a tourist :p: ) and they were the best...your gift was internet food so it could be those cookies :yes:

I want to shop at Harrods whenever I go to London. I've only seen the outskirts :sad:

I'll give you internet food alright :biggrin:
AngryJellyfish
Not so much 'supervising' as waiting around boredly while Toradora downloads, in about 25 different subgroups. :p:

How can you download anime in different subgroups? :s-smilie:
Reply 4212
Liquidus Zeromus
I want to shop at Harrods whenever I go to London. I've only seen the outskirts :sad:

I'll give you internet food alright :biggrin:

I'd always wanted to go and we were passing on the tube so I went in and got biscuits...and socks, they had a tabio...I'm a sock addict

I'm not entirely sure the :biggrin: or the alright makes sense :curious: ....

AngryJellyfish

:yes: well at least it's an educational way to pass the time....ish
skipp
I'd always wanted to go and we were passing on the tube so I went in and got biscuits...and socks, they had a tabio...I'm a sock addict

I'm not entirely sure the :biggrin: or the alright makes sense :curious: ....

Were they expensive?

I'm not sure either, but it tastes good. Copypasta with sauce :coma:
Liquidus Zeromus
How can you download anime in different subgroups? :s-smilie:

Well one group released some episodes, then they dropped it or the download links were invalid or something so I'd have to switch to another group. Think I'm on my 5th now. :s:
AngryJellyfish
Well one group released some episodes, then they dropped it for some reason or the download links were invalid so I had to switch to another group. Think I'm on my 5th group now. :s:

Oh, I thought you meant sub-group, rather than subtitling group. My mistake :o:

Is that show hard to sub or something?
Reply 4216
Toradora went through a lot of sub groups - don't think anyone kept it on for the entire run :no:
Reply 4217
Liquidus Zeromus
Were they expensive?

I'm not sure either, but it tastes good. Copypasta with sauce :coma:

:coma: internet food....

And expensive for biscuits yes but they were posh biscuit priced...not like £30 for a tin of biscuits or anything silly

And tabio are expensive but I really am addicted...put an order in to an american site which is a much better sock company but a lot cheaper (if you exclude p&p) the difference is tabio have posh stores in london...sockdreams has a cute little shop somewhere in america and is run by sock fairies :yes:
Liquidus Zeromus
Oh, I thought you meant sub-group, rather than subtitling group. My mistake :o:

Is that show hard to sub or something? :wtf:

I can't see why it would be. :hmmmm2: But it's the type of popular anime that attracts way more groups than necessary, and usually after a while some of them stop because they realize they could be putting their skills to work on other, less loved series. :p:
skipp
:coma: internet food....

And expensive for biscuits yes but they were posh biscuit priced...not like £30 for a tin of biscuits or anything silly

And tabio are expensive but I really am addicted...put an order in to an american site which is a much better sock company but a lot cheaper (if you exclude p&p) the difference is tabio have posh stores in london...sockdreams has a cute little shop somewhere in america and is run by sock fairies :yes:

They must be tasty. :cookie:

I imagine that you are an expert on socks :tongue: I definitely prefer the softer ones. :laugh:

Latest