The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Matisse
Evening Cara. :hugs: - Can you accept my join request? I wasn't officially a part of this society, it seems. :s-smilie:

Disgraceful. :no:
Reply 4361
AsakuraMinamiFan
I don't have an excuse like that. :s-smilie: I have no idea what is going on. As a consequence, I seem to have some pretty vivid dreams which I never normally have... Meh.

You remind me of a certain other person in this society who doesn't have a stable internet connection at the moment. Concerning the dreams, I'm sure anime doesn't help. :tongue:

Welcome back to the England. :smile:

Thanks, glad to be back. :smile:

caraniel
Yeap sure, will do.

AngryJellyfish
Disgraceful. :no:

Thanks, not sure what happened there. :erm: - I now feel part of the family. :proud: :tongue:
Reply 4362
Matisse
Since returning to London, I've become disorientated due to the time zone difference. I've been sleeping on and off throughout the day. I should be fine tomorrow. :o:

Welcome back Aiko :yes:
Reply 4363
skipp
Welcome back Aiko :yes:

I arrived at Heathrow feeling completely normal. It was only until I got home that I started to feel tired. It was a struggle to stay up, even though I tried to. It's 4:20 AM (Tuesday) in Japan at the moment, to give you an idea. :tongue:

Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to chat more now that I'm on the same time zone as you. :yes: :tongue:
Matisse
Alex. :hugs: - I read your earlier post regarding falling over. How cute. :o: - You really are the clumsiest person ever. :giggle:

I made such a scene :laugh:
Reply 4365
Matisse
I arrived at Heathrow feeling completely normal. It was only until I got home that I started to feel tired. It was a struggle to stay up, even though I tried to. It's 4:20 AM (Tuesday) in Japan at the moment, to give you an idea. :tongue:

Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to chat more now that I'm on the same time zone as you. :yes: :tongue:

Ouch that's a few hours to adjust to...hoping you'll readjust soon :p:

And that'd be good...jenni is glad :yes:
Reply 4366
Liquidus Zeromus
I made such a scene :laugh:

What caused the fall, if anything? :o:
Reply 4367
Alex is the clumsiest person ever :giggle:

:emog:
Reply 4368
skipp
Ouch that's a few hours to adjust to...hoping you'll readjust soon :p:

I'm used to the journey now, so I'll probably adjust relatively quickly, possibly even by tomorrow. :smile:

And that'd be good...jenni is glad :yes:

So, um... Been watching any anime lately? :tongue:
Reply 4369
Howdy :hi:
Reply 4370
Cooro

Ah, it's Cooro. :hugs:
Reply 4371
Matisse
I'm used to the journey now, so I'll probably adjust relatively quickly, possibly even by tomorrow. :smile:

So, um... Been watching any anime lately? :tongue:

That's good :yes: ...I've been sampling lots of different things on crunchyroll recently, enjoying Kanamemo, not sure which other series' I'll continue to watch yet, got back into Queen's Blade after a little break...how about you?

Cooro

Hey Coo :wavey:
Reply 4372
Matisse
Ah, it's Cooro. :hugs:

Ah, it's Aiko :hugs: How're you?
Reply 4373
skipp
That's good :yes: ...I've been sampling lots of different things on recently, enjoying Kanamemo, not sure which other series' I'll continue to watch yet, got back into Queen's Blade after a little break...how about you?

I've sampled the first episode of Kanamemo, but chose to postpone it in favour of other series. I'll get back to it eventually, even though my 'stalled' list is ever increasing. :erm: - I decided to leave the second season of Queen's Blade until it has finished airing. After stomaching the first season, I couldn't see myself following the second weekly. :tongue: - I've been following pretty everything on my 'watching' list on A-P, but mostly Touch, which I chose to watch exclusively on the plane journey. I'm intending to resume it this evening. :smile:
Reply 4374
:tumble:
Matisse
What caused the fall, if anything? :o:

I made a running shortcut and stumbled and fell in a car park. Somehow I failed to recover from tripping up and did a somersault. What a disaster, good thing no cars were coming :giggle:
Hi Rolo-chan :emog:
Reply 4377
Cooro
Ah, it's Aiko :hugs: How're you?

Still adjusting to the time zone. I arrived from Japan this morning at Heathrow at 7. I'm feeling a little cranky and disorientated at the moment, even after napping periodically throughout the day.

How is Cooro this evening? I'm assuming the Marilyn Manson essay is done and dusted? :smile: :tongue:
Is a 2 day wait for an answer in AAM normal? I've bumped it once already, this time yesterday. :dontknow:
Reply 4379
Liquidus Zeromus
I made a running shortcut and stumbled and fell in a car park. Somehow I failed to recover from tripping up and did a somersault. What a disaster, good thing no cars were coming :giggle:

Well, that's an achievement in itself, the somersault. :giggle: - I could never do that during gymnastic class during school, however much I tried. :sad:

Latest