The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4460
Cooro
Wow, I can't even remember writing half of my reviews. Lemon Angel Project? That must've been ages ago cos it means nothing to me. I don't remember watching any of it.

It was either about a band or a virtual band...can't remember which one it was :s-smilie: but it definately had something to do with a band :smile:
Reply 4461
AngryJellyfish
It isn't the most memorable of series to be fair. :p:

I just listened to one of the songs from it :mmm:

Must have chucked it on the playlist ages ago :woo:
Reply 4462
skipp
It was either about a band or a virtual band...can't remember which one it was :s-smilie: but it definately had something to do with a band :smile:

I think you may be right :giggle: as AJ said, it's obviously not that memorable
Reply 4463
If memory serves me correctly, you picked that series Cooro :teehee:
Reply 4465
caraniel
If memory serves me correctly, you picked that series Cooro :teehee:

Quite possibly...
Reply 4466
Cooro
I think you may be right :giggle: as AJ said, it's obviously not that memorable

No and it seems to have got jumbled up in my mind with a lot of other similar series...all of which are a bit blurry :s-smilie: thinking unmemorable band series' were quite popular for a while :giggle:
The one I forgot about most was Night Wizard. :hmmmm2:

Bad point, another bad point, generic plot, nice animation, 4/5. :wtf: I was so generous back then. :o: My score for Kyoshiro in particular... :afraid:
Reply 4468
Night Wizard was entertaining! I liked the ED......11eyes kind of gives me Night Wizard vibes - but 11eyes is a bit more srsbns :yes:

EDIT: Think I'll watch Miracle Man Train now and then some Hanasakeru Seishounen - cheese overdose FTW! :awesome:
i thought 11eyes was ecchi, was about to download it, damn you sfw :ninja:
Reply 4470
AngryJellyfish

Well, I'll be damned. I really don't remember that at all!
Reply 4471
AngryJellyfish
The one I forgot about most was Night Wizard. :hmmmm2:

Bad point, another bad point, generic plot, nice animation, 4/5. :wtf: I was so generous back then. :o: My score for Kyoshiro in particular... :afraid:

I always thought night wizard would be pretty good...although I don't think I ever thought to put it on my want to watch though :s-smilie:
Reply 4472
8 eugenius
i thought 11eyes was ecchi, was about to download it, damn you sfw :ninja:

Its based on an eroge but the pantyshots just feel like they've been stuck in for the craic - there is an actual plot!
caraniel
Its based on an eroge but the pantyshots just feel like they've been stuck in for the craic - there is an actual plot!

interesting :beard:
Maybe it's actually the plot that was just stuck in there for the craic. :hmmmm2:
Reply 4475
Nah it really feels like they get caught up in advancing the plot and then go 'Oh no, this is an eroge adaptation - stick a panty-shot in there quick!' :giggle:
Reply 4476
AngryJellyfish
I can use :mad: if I want too. :hmmm:

What other smileys don't I use much? :hmmmm2:

:mfing: :ahee:

No you cant :hmpf:
Did someone say shanty pots? :mmm:
Reply 4478
Liquidus Zeromus
Did someone say shanty pots? :mmm:

Sings old sea shanty and bangs a pot..... :giggle:

A woman on pokemon just offered me a cookie...the DS is great