The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Out of curiosity, how much were tickets?
Reply 4881
Kagutsuchi
Pokemon's always cool as are the people who love it. Anyone who says otherwise is a fish and should be steamed with soy sauce and ginger, served with rice and stir fry noodles. :hmmm: Yea, I went there.

:tee: Hooray for Kagu!
Strangely enough that sounds like what I had for dinner....just without the ginger and the noodles :sad:
Reply 4882
Kagutsuchi
Out of curiosity, how much were tickets?

My stub says £41.25 :awesome:
8 eugenius
doesnt zoom player has its own print screen thing, i think AJ uses it :beard:

:lies: Haven't used Zoom Player in years, and when I did it wasn't for screenshots. :nah: I use SMPlayer for that.
my bad :redface:
:hi:
Reply 4886
Liquidus Zeromus
:hi:

Hi :hugs:
Reply 4887
Matisse
I suppose that would have something to do with it. Same with Cara, presumably? :giggle:

yeah :laugh:
Reply 4888
Aye I didnt really have a n00b period when I joined :nah:
How are we all? :poke:
hello liq-kun
Reply 4891
Liquidus Zeromus
How are we all? :poke:

S'all good here, how about you?
I don't think the society was organized enough to have things such as n00bs when I joined, seeing as most people posted once or twice then left for good. :p:
Atherilia
hello liq-kun

i'm sorry i never replied to you on facebook. :sad: It's not like msn which alerts me with sounds and flashing colours so i never really notice when someone's talking to me on that website. :redface:

:hugs:
Reply 4894
Kagutsuchi
i'm sorry i never replied to you on facebook. :sad: It's not like msn which alerts me with sounds and flashing colours so i never really notice when someone's talking to me on that website. :redface:

:hugs:

Reply 4895
AngryJellyfish
I don't think the society was organized enough to have things such as n00bs when I joined, seeing as most people posted once or twice then left for good. :p:

and you only posted once a week :s:

I tried to post once a day :frown:
Reply 4896
AngryJellyfish

:giggle: it's weird how times have changed...from that to now when it's unusual for there to be an entire hour when no one posts....
skipp
S'all good here, how about you?

I'm ok thanks :h: Little unsure of what to do though.
Reply 4898
Liquidus Zeromus
I'm ok thanks :h: Little unsure of what to do though.

That's good too hear, but what kind of dilemma is it? Career, future plans, studying, dilemma of the heart, what to have for dinner, how to assemble furniture....
Sorry a couple of those were pretty silly but it's difficult to get a gri pon a problem without prying too much :o:...
skipp
That's good too hear, but what kind of dilemma is it? Career, future plans, studying, dilemma of the heart, what to have for dinner, how to assemble furniture....
Sorry a couple of those were pretty silly but it's difficult to get a gri pon a problem without prying too much :o:...

Studying :sigh:

Don't know where to start.