The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
vin
it would be better :erm:

:wavey:Im hungry :frown: I couldnt sleep last night and somehow I woke up early but fdelt like I hadnt slept :s-smilie:

I get the feeling most of my group arnt taking this asignment seriously :dry:

I'll change midway though the week :emog:

I've just had the most amazing sleep and shower.........a weekend of hardly any sleep and lukewarm showers (this is what happens when there are 12 girls sharing an apartment) isnt good for me!

Go give the rest of your group a good :whip:
Reply 6381
caraniel
I'll change midway though the week :emog:

I've just had the most amazing sleep and shower.........a weekend of hardly any sleep and lukewarm showers (this is what happens when there are 12 girls sharing an apartment) isnt good for me!

Go give the rest of your group a good :whip:

My real mummy said my shouting at everyone might be counter productive:s:

:hahaha:12 girls, I bet there was mess everywhere and lots empty bottles of cheap white wine :s:

:emo:the sandwichs I m,ade this morning are crushed:frown:
Reply 6382
vin
My real mummy said my shouting at everyone might be counter productive:s:

:hahaha:12 girls, I bet there was mess everywhere and lots empty bottles of cheap white wine :s:

:emo:the sandwichs I m,ade this morning are crushed:frown:

Yeah shouting generally does seem to be counter-productive.....:s-smilie:

We managed to keep damage control to a minimum suprisingly! My friends are all doctors, dentists, teachers and social workers - there was nothing cheap about the wine we were drinking..........there were many bottles of champagne among them.....needless to say I'm completely bankrupt now :sigh:
Reply 6383
caraniel
Yeah shouting generally does seem to be counter-productive.....:s-smilie:

We managed to keep damage control to a minimum suprisingly! My friends are all doctors, dentists, teachers and social workers - there was nothing cheap about the wine we were drinking..........there were many bottles of champagne among them.....needless to say I'm completely bankrupt now :sigh:

I call those cheap wine things womens piss :erm:

poor mummy :console: why dont you call one of those numbers on the tv that seem to be advertising free money :cute:

one of the other groups who have the maximum alowed number of members seemed to be making huge progress :s: but they just had a huge argument, and it was hard not to eavesdrop on it :giggle:
My internet is still balls at home.
Although next doors connection worked for 2 hours before it booted me.

how are you folks?
Reply 6385
Hey everyone :wavey:
Sounds like a good weekend then Cara :giggle:
and yes vin :whip: They'll soon learn....

:fangs:

The_Pudding_Earl

how are you folks?

hi :hugs:
Reply 6386
Free money would be a godsend at the moment :laugh:

Pudding! :jumphug: Tis really ***** that you can't get decent internets :console:

Heya Skipp! Yeap brilliant weekend, just very, very expensive :sigh:

I'm going to start plowing though this ridiculous backlog - its going to take a while :erm:
Reply 6387
caraniel
Free money would be a godsend at the moment :laugh:

Pudding! :jumphug: Tis really ***** that you can't get decent internets :console:

Heya Skipp! Yeap brilliant weekend, just very, very expensive :sigh:

I'm going to start plowing though this ridiculous backlog - its going to take a while :erm:

I thought you would have dropped half of that by now:s:

how was your hangover?:s:

The_Pudding_Earl

how are you folks?

pudding!:hugs: just in time:eating:
The_Pudding_Earl

how are you folks?

It's ridiculous that nobody has managed to sort that for you yet. :s:

I'm fine thanks, taking a short break from reading/playing through one of my old Fighting Fantasy books with the mindset 'What would Brabuhr do?'. :giggle: Surprisingly, I'm still alive!
Reply 6389
AngryJellyfish

I'm fine thanks, taking a short break from reading/playing through one of my old Fighting Fantasy books with the mindset 'What would Brabuhr do?'. :giggle: Surprisingly, I'm still alive!

wasnt this little flash back cute:puppyeyes:

Spoiler

caraniel

I've already given up trying

vin

pudding!:hugs: just in time:eating:

:afriad:

... :emog:

AngryJellyfish

Never ever use Crosswood computers! They have just said that it could take even longer and it's something to do with the BT exchange which is **** because we had a BT homehub untill August when the contract ran out

:rofl: How have you managed that?
Reply 6391
theres people in here talking loudly and eating fried chicken, and its distracting my anime viewing:mad:
Reply 6392

:rofl:
Reply 6393
Jehuty^

:rofl:

:lolwut:

whats the single player in that game like:s:
vin
theres people in here talking loudly and eating fried chicken, and its distracting my anime viewing:mad:

Fried chicken? Where are you? KFC?
Reply 6395
vin
I thought you would have dropped half of that by now:s:

how was your hangover?:s:
I dropped a few things! Just that I havent watched anything since Thursday :erm:

Hangover was ok on Saturday (mostly because we kind of stayed drunk........I had a peartini for brunch :mmm: and then we were drinking from 3pm on)..........died a death yesterday though - had to be out of the apartment by 10am :afraid: Went and dumped luggage at one of the girls boyfriends flat and went to have greasy breakfast.........the rest of them then went to another pub as soon as it opened and tried to stay drunk to avoid the pain of flyinf hungover in the evening. I decided I wanted some fresh air so went for a wander up to the castle for a few hours :laugh: Have got the shakes today :giggle:
vin
wasnt this little flash back cute:puppyeyes:

Spoiler

Very! :yes:

I want one of these though! :puppyeyes:

Spoiler

The_Pudding_Earl
:rofl: How have you managed that?

I want to say 'luck' or 'skill', but I fumbled the dice rolls for those stats and haven't been in a position where I've needed to use them yet anyway. Which is probably why I'm still alive. :p: I think I'll go for 'fluke'. :yes:
Reply 6397
AngryJellyfish

Those books were amazing :giggle: I wish I could find mine :s-smilie:

And peartinis for brunch :giggle: that's one way to avoid a hangover...
Reply 6398
Pud :eek3: :wavey:
AngryJellyfish

I want to say 'luck' or 'skill', but I fumbled the dice rolls for those stats and haven't been in a position where I've needed to use them yet anyway. Which is probably why I'm still alive. :p: I think I'll go for 'fluke'. :yes:

It'd be awesome if you managed to survive them all!

Latest