The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vin
well unlike onee-sama I would actually force AJ to post more :huff:

:fuhrer:Post more AJ:spank:

What's brought this on anyway? I don't think I'm posting any less than usual, and certainly post more than some people (excusing the likes of Kes and Pudding with recent computer and internet trouble). :erm:
Reply 7021
Kagutsuchi
In times like these, only going to the comics is the only safe option. :tongue:

There is a comic section? Which free newspaper are we referring to here? Metro? Or was it London Lite (or 'thelondonpaper')? :giggle:

... new york? That city's wonderful at night. :love:

You've been to NYC? Awesome. :smile: - Yeah, the skyline is nice, although I won't be rushing to go up the Empire State Building anytime soon. They even tried to convince me to buy the photograph they take inside and superimpose on top. When did you last go and did you visit the Ground Zero sight?

Consider it done. :teeth: So i'll be the symbol/mascot of your attempt for power. :h: I feel honoured.

On the contrary, I'd feel honoured. :giggle:
Reply 7022
AngryJellyfish
What's brought this on anyway? I don't think I'm posting any less than usual, and certainly post more than some people (excusing the likes of Kes and Pudding with recent computer and internet trouble). :erm:

post more anyway:hmmm:

yogurt-kun :s:
Well tonight isn't a good time to ask me, what with going to the job centre tomorrow and all. Every spare minute after I get back will be dedicated to anime I imagine. :sadnod: Over the weekend though, I'm not expecting to be busy. :dontknow:
AngryJellyfish
Well tonight isn't a good time to ask me, what with going to the job centre tomorrow and all. Every spare minute after I get back will be dedicated to anime I imagine. :sadnod: Over the weekend though, I'm not expecting to be busy. :dontknow:

Good luck :top:
Reply 7025
AngryJellyfish

I wasnt asking :huff:
Reply 7026
:yawn:

Need my bed..........night all! :hugs: :ciao:
Reply 7027
In any case, AJ is posting more now, so that's good. :tongue:

Night Cara. :hugs:
Reply 7028
AngryJellyfish

:console:

In a few months I'll be doing that, but at least now I actually think I know what I want to do :awesome:
Night Cara :hugs:
Reply 7031
caraniel
:yawn:

Need my bed..........night all! :hugs: :ciao:

goodnight mummy:hugs:

you never changed the thrusting hisoka avatar :erm:
Reply 7033
remember when there was someone new to the society and he got scared off the chat thread some months before he posted becausei t was filled with thrusting people :teehee:
Reply 7035
...umineko has depressed me

hopefully kimi ni todoke will be meore cheerful

what the hell is wrong with her mums eyes:wtf:
Goodnight :goodnight:
Reply 7037
Kazehaya's name is saved as shouta ...and he had a little kid jumping all over him

:zomg: the twist in this series is that he's actually into little boys and doesnt like sawako at all:s-smilie: I came up with that all by myself :proud:
:console:

I have no clue what you speak of. :goodnight:
Reply 7039
Cookie-kun featured more in this ep:beard: he becomes the leading male character :yep:

Latest