Reply 7441
:huff:
:cry2:
:sad:
Reply 7444
:proud:

Im cold :frown:
Reply 7445
I figured out what was wrong with my work e-mail! They've reverted to the old address extensions for some unexplained reason :confused: Sending myself an email and replying to it seems to have solved my problem.......the word limit on TSR PMs was annoying and most of the formatting got messed up (and swear filter ruined one particular chapter) - but it was better than nothing :p:
Reply 7446
caraniel
I figured out what was wrong with my work e-mail! They've reverted to the old address extensions for some unexplained reason :confused: Sending myself an email and replying to it seems to have solved my problem.......the word limit on TSR PMs was annoying and most of the formatting got messed up (and swear filter ruined one particular chapter) - but it was better than nothing :p:

sasuke ****** naruto in the arse repeatedly?:confused: doesnt take much to guess the word:tongue:
Reply 7447
vin
sasuke ****** naruto in the arse repeatedly?:confused: doesnt take much to guess the word:tongue:

:dry: No it was the latest chapter of a Gundam Wing fanfic.....the majority of Duo's colourful dialogues where filled with ****** - which was annoying.
Reply 7448
gundam wing fanfic you say :teehee:
Reply 7449
vin
gundam wing fanfic you say :teehee:

Yes :indiff: I'm reading about 10 ongoing fanfics from various fandoms.

And now I'm going back to work........:getmecoat:
Reply 7450
caraniel

And now I'm going back to work........:getmecoat:

and gundam wing just happens to be one of those things known for fangirling :mmm:
Fanfics make me giggle uncontrollably. :giggle:

I did read a brilliant Harry Potter one which was a variation on the

Spoiler

Reply 7452
:flip:

This is what my brain looks like after lack of sleep: :fluffy: :blah:
Reply 7453
vin
and gundam wing just happens to be one of those things known for fangirling :mmm:

and like with the Naruto-verse, if you look hard enough you can find some excellent writers in the Wing fandom.....the two writers I follow for Gundam Wing are about my age, probably because its an older series so the established fans are a bit more mature - writing style is generally more refined as a result.......not to say there aren't bad fanfics written by older fans. There are - an awful lot of them :s-smilie:

and now I'm going to do some more work :sigh:
Reply 7454

These are the burning questions of the modern world :facepalm:
Is lady gaga a man?
Reply 7456
caraniel

:hahaha:
Reply 7457
Liquidus Zeromus
Is lady gaga a man?

Liquid :lovehug: now don't be asking silly questions :hmmm:
skipp
Liquid :lovehug: now don't be asking silly questions :hmmm:

Yes ma'am :o:
Reply 7459
Liquidus Zeromus
Yes ma'am :o:

Good boy :emog: I haven't had lunch yet...think I'll have some soup...I don't particularly want to go to the shop :unsure:

Latest