The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who thinks I should get an Ipod instead of an MP3? :cute: I've decided to not trouble my phone anymore...
Reply 8081
:bebored:
Liquidus Zeromus
Omochikaeri!!!

Jehuty^
:bebored:

Jah jah. :hugs: How're you? :cute:
Reply 8084
Kagutsuchi
Jah jah. :hugs: How're you? :cute:

Aiko made me a new avatar :teeth: Spotify :coma:
Reply 8085
Aiko

Now that's unusual :giggle:

Hi Jehu, Kagu, alex, vin :grouphugs:
Jehuty^

:yep: it looks so hawt. :coma:

I'm spotifying too. :giggle: I've set to automatically open on startup of the P.C :tongue: Now i'm playing through my friend's playlist :tongue:

Willing to share yours with me? I've not made a playlist yet :sad: I hate picking some songs and not others - feels like i'm bullying the other ones. And If my playlist is too big I won't feel easy. :tongue:
Reply 8087
Kagutsuchi
:yep: it looks so hawt. :coma:

I'm spotifying too. :giggle: I've set to automatically open on startup of the P.C :tongue: Now i'm playing through my friend's playlist :tongue:

Willing to share yours with me? I've not made a playlist yet :sad: I hate picking some songs and not others - feels like i'm bullying the other ones. And If my playlist is too big I won't feel easy. :tongue:

This is mine and Aiko's joint list :teeth: http://open.spotify.com/user/aikoasahina/playlist/7vxKQJMOQkUcs8q8iCsslR. Save it to your faves and it will auto update as we add tracks to it. It's not that big yet but it will grow steadily.
Kagutsuchi

:beard:
I completely cleared my MP3 player earlier for a change, but aside from a few newly downloaded tracks and some older ones that I've not played in ages, the majority were the same songs that were on it before. :o: Though it doesn't really matter what makes up 90% of the songs, as I'll probably end up listening to just the SZS themes and Yuki Kajiura soundtracks as usual. :p:
Jehuty^
This is mine and Aiko's joint list :teeth: http://open.spotify.com/user/aikoasahina/playlist/7vxKQJMOQkUcs8q8iCsslR. Save it to your faves and it will auto update as we add tracks to it. It's not that big yet but it will grow steadily.

Ok. :giggle: When you say fave it, do you mean to click the "Add to my Playlist" button? Cos i've done that. :yes:

You two have chosen a nice set of bands. :yes:

I love that you only have Creep from Radiohead. :giggle: I rock at that on singstar and learnt it on the uku. :yep: Did you not like Karma Police?
Reply 8091
AngryJellyfish
I completely cleared my MP3 player earlier for a change, but aside from a few newly downloaded tracks and some older ones that I've not played in ages, the majority were the same songs that were on it before. :o: Though it doesn't really matter what makes up 90% of the songs, as I'll probably end up listening to just the SZS themes and Yuki Kajiura soundtracks as usual. :p:

:giggle: It's fun making a new selection though...even if it is the same as your old one :yep:
Reply 8092
Kagutsuchi
Ok. :giggle: When you say fave it, do you mean to click the "Add to my Playlist" button? Cos i've done that. :yes:

You two have chosen a nice set of bands. :yes:

I love that you only have Creep from Radiohead. :giggle: I rock at that on singstar and learnt it on the uku. :yep: Did you not like Karma Police?

Aiko added the majority of the latter list :mmm: Karma Police is good :coma:
Jehuty^

So where is it? :cry:

And for Anberlin, you missed out 'Symphony of Blase' and 'A Day Late'.

Where's 30 seconds to Mars? :hmmm:

You might not like them though :tongue:

http://open.spotify.com/track/0lP4HYLmvowOKdsQ7CVkuq

Who added Portishead? :love: :love: :love: :awesome:
skipp
:giggle: It's fun making a new selection though...even if it is the same as your old one :yep:

Indeed. :giggle: I liked going through all my music, thinking about which ones I was most likely to play, and not realizing until half way through that it was almost identical to my last selection. :p: Plus the addition of the Letter Bee OP made it worth the effort. :yes:
Reply 8095
Kagutsuchi
So where is it? :cry:

And for Anberlin, you missed out 'Symphony of Blase' and 'A Day Late'.

Where's 30 seconds to Mars? :hmmm:

You might not like them though :tongue:

http://open.spotify.com/track/0lP4HYLmvowOKdsQ7CVkuq

I do like 30s :coma:

It's tough to choose but I didn't want to flood the playlist with much of the same artist :mmm:
Reply 8096
vin
:grumble:Im dissapointed in you

What have I done now? I can never understand your tantrums. :sad:

Kagutsuchi
Who thinks I should get an Ipod instead of an MP3? :cute: I've decided to not trouble my phone anymore...

Everybody should at least own one iPod, it's a must. That said, this is coming from the girl who has five, excluding her iPhone. :giggle:

Jehuty^

:five:

skipp
Now that's unusual :giggle:

You don't want to see what else I've created. :o:

Jehuty^

Yeah, I decided to devote sometime to our playlist and added stuff I like. I'm intending to add some more after this post. :biggrin:
Reply 8097
AngryJellyfish
Indeed. :giggle: I liked going through all my music, thinking about which ones I was most likely to play, and not realizing until half way through that it was almost identical to my last selection. :p: Plus the addition of the Letter Bee OP made it worth the effort. :yes:

Awesome :p: I used to do that when I had loads of music...I promised myself I'd do something different each time, but this rarely happened :giggle: what's Letter Bee like by the way, so far I like the look of the stills on a-p, and the sound of the plot (Letter carrying is certainly...unique :p: ) and I can add good soundtrack to that too :yep:
Aiko

You don't want to see what else I've created. :o:

:giggle: oh dear Aiko....I dread to think :rolleyes:
Jehuty^
I do like 30s :coma:

It's tough to choose but I didn't want to flood the playlist with much of the same artist :mmm:

That's exactly why I don't want to make a playlist :tongue:

I edited my last post and added a question. :yes:

"Who added Portishead? :love: :love: :love: :awesome:"

I could've sworn my and friend were the only 2 people in the whole school who listened to them. :rofl:
Reply 8099
Kagutsuchi
That's exactly why I don't want to make a playlist :tongue:

I edited my last post and added a question. :yes:

"Who added Portishead? :love: :love: :love: :awesome:"

I could've sworn me and friend were the only 2 people in the whole school who listened to them. :rofl:

I put that Strangers Live on there :yes:

Latest