OCR Double Award Science (B). Easy Or Hard? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Hell's Angel
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
How did everyone think their Chemistry exam went today? I thought it was pretty easy, seeing as though I didn't revise and I hardly listened in any of the lessons. I think I probably got about a 'B' or an 'A'. There were a couple of things I didn't understand, like those 'empirical formulas'. What are empirical formulas and does anyone know what the answer to that question was? I got something like 550 for the answer, 'cause I just added them together lol.
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no, thats the number of moles. I got C2H6O1.I found it easy too but ****ed up to heat transfer question
packupthemoon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I found it scarily easy. I swear it was so much easier than the last few years papers. I guess I did revise quite a bit, so it was never going to be impossible, but that was crazy. I really hope they don't put the boundaries up too high, but I guess I'm pretty well into my A* anyway (The module from last year is my saviour)

Yup, that was my answer to the empirical formula question. Hope we got it right
Hell's Angel
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
no, thats the number of moles. I got C2H6O1.I found it easy too but ****ed up to heat transfer question
Huh? The empirical formulas were moles? You sure? And what was the heat transfer question?
horrorfansteph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i found it quite easy too! i was expecting it to be really hard because my teacher was crap and i never learnt anything, but it went quite welll! i didnt have a clue on that formula thing! i'd never heard of it before!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads