Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i need help on AVCE health and social care
    I need complete help on unit 2 - communicating in health and social care any help would be grateful or even a look at someone's coursework would be even better.
    I also need help on unit 5 - health, social care and early years services, i have chosen to do Social care, the study of a social worker, so any help would be great on that too.
    My email address is [email protected]
    please send any information to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleigh_n_uk)
    Hi i need help on AVCE health and social care
    I need complete help on unit 2 - communicating in health and social care any help would be grateful or even a look at someone's coursework would be even better.
    I also need help on unit 5 - health, social care and early years services, i have chosen to do Social care, the study of a social worker, so any help would be great on that too.
    My email address is [email protected]
    please send any information to that
    hey i am doing health and social too. i can't really help you with the units as i am struggling myself just thought i would let you know that your not alone. a lot of people are finding it hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1986)
    hey i am doing health and social too. i can't really help you with the units as i am struggling myself just thought i would let you know that your not alone. a lot of people are finding it hard
    i will help you send info now and i will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99wilsons)
    i will help you send info now and i will
    Im doing unit 5 now and finding it one of the hardest so far!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey thanx, glad 2 see im not alone, beginning 2 wish i had never taken the course its really hard! if you get any information that u think i can use then email me it cheers xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1986)
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. I gave in for feedback and if e is a pass then i will get z. I am now on my 3rd attempt to get it right and time is running out.
    Any help would be appreciated. regards Susan.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.