Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hehe... was just looking on eBay to see if any Live8 tickets were still listed, and I came accross this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...540156619&rd=1

Put a bid in if you live near Sheffield - although, if he's a shexy as he claims, you wonder why he needs to ask people to pay to come to his house!

EDIT: look at the questions people have asked him! -

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...lerQuestion_VI

ReputationRep:
    lol oops

ReputationRep:
    What Sir Bob doesnt know, wont hurt him. I might just bid for the fun of it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    the current high bidder has -1 feedback... lol I wonder if theyll pay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eXis)
    What Sir Bob doesnt know, wont hurt him. I might just bid for the fun of it, lol.
    Yeah.. if people can get away with £10,000,000 hoax bids for the tickets, then I reckon someone should do the same here! x

ReputationRep:
    from what I saw on the news, they disapprove of this practice.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Indeed. Well Bobby told em to do, didnt he? [rhetorical]

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! omg! i thought there was only one page! theres 4!!! lol that was so funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    Yeah.. if people can get away with £10,000,000 hoax bids for the tickets, then I reckon someone should do the same here! x
    They can't... ebay banned them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    They can't... ebay banned them.
    Yes... that's what I meant! They 'got away' with them because the auctions were cancelled and they were not then legally bound to cough up the cash.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.