Turn on thread page Beta

Horse rider... watch

Announcements

heyy,

How is the best way to chat up a girl on a horse? Ive seen her roughly the same time everyday and she is sooo hott and seems really lovely but i really duno cos of the horse lol anyway any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, I know something else you can ride!"

ReputationRep:
    You don't know cos of the horse?? :s

She's just a normal girl, although from my experience slightly easier than normal if she rides.

ReputationRep:
    ask her about her horrsseee

lollllllllll

ReputationRep:
    ooo oo i know! in fact, ask her if she events.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    heyy,

How is the best way to chat up a girl on a horse? Ive seen her roughly the same time everyday and she is sooo hott and seems really lovely but i really duno cos of the horse lol anyway any ideas?
    Sherman?

"you think thats big....you should have a look at mine "

(Original post by luuucyx)
    ooo oo i know! in fact, ask her if she events.
    yeh but i mean like its hard u gotta shout almost cos the horse is so noisey haha!

ReputationRep:
    the people in this thread have got it spot on, you compare your **** to the horse's then ask if she wants to ride you, tell her to keep the boots on and you'll be well in there

ReputationRep:
    "I like your horse what's his name?" or something equally unoriginal will probably do the trick.

(Original post by ellingham)
    the people in this thread have got it spot on, you compare your **** to the horse's then ask if she wants to ride you, tell her to keep the boots on and you'll be well in there
    lol in an ideal world.....plus the leather and whips etc but first i gotta have a decent convo with her haha

ReputationRep:
    decent convo is easy, just tell her she looks beautiful up there on the horse, ask for her name, ask a couple questions about the horse etc... then just ask if she fancies goin out some time, if shes interested she'll say yes, if not she'll make an excuse either way nothing bads gonna happen, unless you say something offencesive and she has the horse so well trained that she can make it kick you in the crotch, that would be a killer

decent convo is easy, just tell her she looks beautiful up there on the horse, ask for her name, ask a couple questions about the horse etc... then just ask if she fancies goin out some time, if shes interested she'll say yes, if not she'll make an excuse either way nothing bads gonna happen, unless you say something offencesive and she has the horse so well trained that she can make it kick you in the crotch, that would be a killer
    hahaha cheers buddy lol yeh i hope the horse doesnt back kick!

ReputationRep:
    I thought that said 'unless you say something offensive and kill the horse' at first...

...I need sleep. And OP, don't kill the horse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apassingfeeling)
    I thought that said 'unless you say something offensive and kill the horse' at first...

...I need sleep. And OP, don't kill the horse.
    that would deffinately be the wrong way to go about getting a girl,
    "hey while you were sleeping i snuck into the stables and killed your horse, so you wanna go out on friday?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    "I like your horse what's his name?" or something equally unoriginal will probably do the trick.

Yeah, just say somethng like, beautiful horse, do you compete him? That's the absolute easiest way to get talking to anyone who has a horse. People LOVE talking about their horses.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls lose their virginity to a horse. True story.

ReputationRep:
    "Do you like a large, powerful beast between your legs?"

edit: you could never compete with a horses **** though!

ReputationRep:
    Help her out with her horses. I own two horses and one thing I love about my boyfriend is that he helps me with my horses, the fun stuff and cleaning out the poo. But like everyone has said she is just a normal girl, so general things also work. But yes, seem interested in the horses or just start a conversation about horses such as 'When did you start riding?' 'Why?' etc And the whole thing about losing your virginity to horse riding is complete ********. All of my mates that ride including me still had a hymen cause all our first times hurt like f***. The only reason horse riders may not find sex as painful as others is because it widens your hips and pelvis depending on how young you start riding. Sorry to burst any bubbles

ReputationRep:
    Well, if keep seeing her at the same time, you should at least be giving her one of those "you again!" friendly smiles - you should be on nodding terms!
    Ask about the horse, if you're nervous of them, say you are, most horsey people I know want everyone to like horses!
    But.. be prepared to be second on her list.. horses take up a LOT of time!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.