Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    There are too many ways, really. You can go to bars and talk to people, try and make the bond between you and your existing female friends closer, just find a girl you like, and flirt with her...compliment her, pay her attention and just generally try and build something between you. There's no right way to go about this, really.

ReputationRep:
    Theres no science behind it, approach someone, try to spark something off, ask her out. Simple as.

get some colourful trousers and a walking cane
    cant go wrong

ReputationRep:
    http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4c...sful_troll.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bpmk)
    Ok i thought about bars and clubs but then i figured if i went to a bar or club they'd be the slutty type. The female friends that I with all have bfs. Do you have a gf if so where did you find from?
    If you're saying that all women who go to bars and clubs are sluts, then you are *very* misinformed.
    Well, a ex-friend introduced us. And we just got talking. And...well...

ReputationRep:
    find a swamp or bog

ideal environment for you trolls

ReputationRep:
    since when TSR has become a dating site??

(Original post by MR.PINK)
    Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Dude same, answer mine http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post21717398

(Original post by Anonymous)
    get some colourful trousers and a walking cane
    cant go wrong
    alright if you're not feeling the cane then how about a gold tooth?
    girls go crazy for the mouth bling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    Tuesday.
    GODDAMN and i missed the big launch

ReputationRep:
    as a girl, I say: be yourself. If it works out, great! If it doesn't, well whatever ..I mean not everybody's made for each other right? If you like a girl, get to know her likes and dislikes, what's important to her, etc. Don't overcomplicate it, don't play games, don't send mixed signals. If you like a girl, let her know. Compliment her on whatever you find endearing about her. Find ways to always be around her, but pace things too..basically her reactions should direct your next move and how fast/serious you need to get. Never keep a girl waiting, manners are everything and be courteous. Also depending on how close you get, share more personal things with the girl once you get to know her..your thoughts, your passions, etc. If you have similar interests, use it to your advantage..meaning: in conversations, gifts, days/nights out. A great guy is one that is emotionally developed enough to be there when she needs somebody. Be a friend, then a boyfriend and a best friend to her. When the girl you like means a lot to you, let her know how special she is to you.. but make sure that no girl takes advantage of your liking her. The key to developing something with a girl at first is to just pop up and strike a conversation really.. for the purpose of truly getting to know the girl, instead of "ooh I'm on the lookout for a gf, could you be the one?"..because girls can see that easily and they'll either play with you then ignore you then say hello should they need you for something, or be completely uninterested having discerned your motives.

As for meeting non-slutty girls you can try local churches/faith based communities, school/college/uni (whichever you go to..?), friends of siblings/cousins/friends (who KNOW you), community activities/sports, bookstores, cd stores, nature foodshops (I'm not kidding), artsy book store places, the park, the beach, your neighbourhood.. good girls hangout too, just not in overly subscribed bars, clubs and all those blinding hotspots!

Another thing I forgot: body and oral hygiene is really important. Getting fit (not necessarily 6 packs- buff), non messed up hair (unless the girl digs it), bad eating habits should be rid of, and dress well..as in not sloppy.

ReputationRep:
    tip #1. Dont start the convo the way you started this thread...

ReputationRep:
    tip 2# don't start threads of such nature here because people here are generally discouraging and have nothing of value to say yet they feel they've made a "difference" by posting the obvious and irrelevant such as the above^.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calamityx)
    tip 2# don't start threads of such nature here because people here are generally discouraging and have nothing of value to say yet they feel they've made a "difference" by posting the obvious and irrelevant such as the above^.
    Slightly harsh.
    I was just adding a bit humour.....

I've made plenty of relevant points in other forms.

you might have noticed you didnt help him either with your sarcastic criticism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calamityx)
    as a girl, I say: be yourself. If it works out, great! If it doesn't, well whatever ..I mean not everybody's made for each other right? If you like a girl, get to know her likes and dislikes, what's important to her, etc. Don't overcomplicate it, don't play games, don't send mixed signals. If you like a girl, let her know. Compliment her on whatever you find endearing about her. Find ways to always be around her, but pace things too..basically her reactions should direct your next move and how fast/serious you need to get. Never keep a girl waiting, manners are everything and be courteous. Also depending on how close you get, share more personal things with the girl once you get to know her..your thoughts, your passions, etc. If you have similar interests, use it to your advantage..meaning: in conversations, gifts, days/nights out. A great guy is one that is emotionally developed enough to be there when she needs somebody. Be a friend, then a boyfriend and a best friend to her. When the girl you like means a lot to you, let her know how special she is to you.. but make sure that no girl takes advantage of your liking her. The key to developing something with a girl at first is to just pop up and strike a conversation really.. for the purpose of truly getting to know the girl, instead of "ooh I'm on the lookout for a gf, could you be the one?"..because girls can see that easily and they'll either play with you then ignore you then say hello should they need you for something, or be completely uninterested having discerned your motives.

As for meeting non-slutty girls you can try local churches/faith based communities, school/college/uni (whichever you go to..?), friends of siblings/cousins/friends (who KNOW you), community activities/sports, bookstores, cd stores, nature foodshops (I'm not kidding), artsy book store places, the park, the beach, your neighbourhood.. good girls hangout too, just not in overly subscribed bars, clubs and all those blinding hotspots!

Another thing I forgot: body and oral hygiene is really important. Getting fit (not necessarily 6 packs- buff), non messed up hair (unless the girl digs it), bad eating habits should be rid of, and dress well..as in not sloppy.
    wow!! I suppose you're speaking from experience:p:

ReputationRep:
    Since 2003 back in the day, not that I had an account back then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Since 2003 back in the day, not that I had an account back then!
    stupid me should have figured this out by now :awesome: thanks for pointing this out:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    stupid me should have figured this out by now :awesome: thanks for pointing this out:rolleyes:
    I've seen you post about that before, if i'm not mistaken, I figured it needed saying. They don't call it The Sex Room for nothing. :dontknow:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.