Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am registered on a 3 year BSc course. I was told that if I am unsure about whether I will end up doing the MSci or the BSc, I should opt for the MSci. I am planning to change to the MSci coding and this should be no problem as far as my university goes. But will this affect my student finance and everything? Will I still receive student finance normally or will my student finance profile (3 year BSc) not match my university profile (4 year MSci)?

ReputationRep:
    i have a slighty similar problem...im applying for uni now...not sure if i want to do a BSc or MSci...which one should i put down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    i have a slighty similar problem...im applying for uni now...not sure if i want to do a BSc or MSci...which one should i put down?
    Put down the MSci. That way you won't be in the position that I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangsta316)
    Put down the MSci. That way you won't be in the position that I'm in.
    i was just going to send my UCAS off, i changed them to Bsc yesterday...i'll change them back now...thanks

ReputationRep:
    So can anyone help me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangsta316)
    So can anyone help me?
    why don't you try calling student finance up?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to telephone. But hasn't anyone here been in this position before?

ReputationRep:
    What's the telephone number? I intended to ask my question online but it seems that the online contact service has been disabled because of the high volume of queries they are receiving.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.