Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I heard that there is a service on UCAS that you can view on results day which lets you know if u have met your offer or not. Is this true? I am only waiting on one exam result in Maths GCSE. Aslong as i get a C i am in, just wondered as it would save me tracking down to pick up my results.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If you log into UCAS track on results day (no earlier) then you will see if you have made your offer. If will just say whether you have been accepted/rejected, rather than individual grades. You cannot view this before results day. It worked from midday last year, but might be earlier this year.

ReputationRep:
    The university will make your offer later, as GCSE results are published a week after A-level results. So you might get your acceptance a week after A-level results.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    If you log into UCAS track on results day (no earlier) then you will see if you have made your offer. If will just say whether you have been accepted/rejected, rather than individual grades. You cannot view this before results day. It worked from midday last year, but might be earlier this year.
    I REALLY hope what PQ said is true, that it'll work from 7am onwards this year, rather than midday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    I REALLY hope what PQ said is true, that it'll work from 7am onwards this year, rather than midday.
    I'm sure PQ is right, as she knows everything about UCAS. She will never lie.

I read in an advice booklet it was from 11am...

ReputationRep:
    When I got my A Levels in 2001, the UCAS website was so busy with people trying to get on and have a look to see if they'd been accepted, it was virtually impossible to login - is it any better these days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I'm sure PQ is right, as she knows everything about UCAS. She will never lie.
    Well to be fair, she only said it's a possibility. I'm just hoping it happens for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Well to be fair, she only said it's a possibility. I'm just hoping it happens for sure.
    I''m too shaken up by the whole ucas/results day thing to log on before i receive my results. I'd be devastated to log on and see "Unsuccessful" next to my firm acceptance. Call me a pessimist, but if i get my results and they are crap, i'd at least know what to expect. I'm such a coward!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.