The Student Room Group

Possible career?? :S

Heyyy all,

Could anyone think of some possible careers for me in the future?
Here's the sitch at the mo.

Im currently at sixth -form in my first year studying:

Biology
P.E
Maths
Business Studies

Im very sporty and everyone has always suggested for me to become a P.E teacher. Apart from I don't want to go for the plain obvious. I want to look into something perhaps a little more different than that. Perhaps not sport related. Maybe business or maths side of things.
Im predicted C's and i was also wondering what types of courses would be available to me and what are the best uni's for such and such.

I know i haven't explained it well but its coming to the stage where everyone is asking you what you want to do, and im just like ' I dunno'. Its suddenly make me realise that I've got to step into the real world very soon. :eek3: :smile: :s-smilie:

Any help would be muchly appreciated.
Reply 1
accountancy? Would tie in with the business studies side of things.
Reply 2
Personal Trainer? sporty and ALOT of maths/accounting to do when the money starts coming in =P
Reply 3
Cheers guys, yehhh accountancy and personal training are something i have considered. I will look into it more in greater detail :smile:

Im really going to put my foot down at sixth form, get some good grades and hopefully get a good job :smile: just wanna be rich :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending